The Dandelion, Intro[edited]

'Thoughts'
Inner
"Speaking"
Disclaimer : I do not own Naruto only my OC's

—————————————————————

I would like to say I lived a relatively normal life. I had parents to provide food, shelter, and most importantly give me love. Now I adored my parents they were very kid and respectable people, they were beautiful, kind, intelligent and polite.

My mother was a lovely woman she had pale skin, blue eyes that flowed with happiness. She had short black hair and dark grey eyes to match. She had a beauty mark under her right eye. She worked as a fashion designer. She worked under a pretty big company. Her name was Rairakku. My father had midnight black hair and bright blue eyes just like my sister. He worked as the head of the company mom worked at. His name was Kenkō.

I had two older siblings, a sister and a brother. My brother had shaggy midnight hair and black eyes to match. He wore black rimmed glasses. He was in his last year of high school. He had a part time
Job as a model for my father company. His name was Kachi. And then there was my sister...

My sister was a beautiful woman. She had long soft and flowing midnight black hair which made her ivory skin stand out . She had the warmest grey eyes that could read people like an open book. She was kind and humble. She knew how communicate with others. She had perfect grades, top of her class. She even skipped a year or two.

She was attending the best of the best university in London. She was studying to become a doctor. It was her dream ever since she was young, I remember when we were younger how we would play doctor. My parents praised her and her skills often and I looked up to her. When I was younger I wanted to be just like her. I wanted to be just like her, my older sister, Kanpekina.

I on the other hand....

Well... I wasn't like them. I had average looks compared to my family, my grades weren't the best but well enough to pass. I got my thing raggedy brown hair from my grandfather or something. It has no waves in it, just plain and straight. My eyes were a dull black. Im apparently the only one who didn't get the good genes, such a shame really.My intelligence could never match my sisters. But that never bothered me too much. I was me not her, and I would never be. I couldn't communicate with others like her, I was an introvert.

I usually spent my time watching anime. I knew there was no point trying to be like my sister because I wasn't her. I mostly kept to myself, I only had one real friend named kana, she loved anime just like me and her personality was like a beam of sunshine. We meet in middle school and have been friends ever since. She was a great help with my depression.

My name was Tanpopo, I was named after dandelion meaning overcoming hardships, yet I could not overcome this feeling of not being worthy enough in my family. They have great achievements and here I am, I have nothing going for me. I feel useless.

(A/n: how was the intro, I'm sorry if this is bad I'm not good at writing please forgive me if you don't like this, I would live feedback on how I can improve but please don't be mean about it
-Author~Chan )

(A/n: how was the intro, I'm sorry if this is bad I'm not good at writing please forgive me if you don't like this, I would live feedback on how I can improve but please don't be mean about it  -Author~Chan )

(Kanpekina above, older sister)

(Kachi above, older brother)

(Kenkō above, father)

(Rairakku above, mother)

(Tanpopo above)

A/N : I made a few changes cause the old intro was horrible lol, I wasn't expecting anyone to read what I wrote so it was just sooo bad lol
6/4