Preparing for the Kuyuubi Attack

'Thoughts'
Inner
"Speaking"
Disclaimer : I do not own Naruto only my OC's

Written on phone sorry of there's any errors, I'm writing this late at night too
—————————————————————
" Always remember that you are unique...
Just like everyone else...."
- ?
________________________________

       Today my mother and father had decided to walk around the town with me. I was around 1 year seven months old. My parents said I was a prodigy because I spoke very well and walked at a young age. Hey I can't help it I was raised in a rich family, it's natural habit for me to politely address my elders, of course the bitchy ones can go fuck themselves.

       So my parents dressed me in a smooth pink dress with little white hearts at the bottom. I had a baby blue fuzzy jacket that only had one button on the top. It had a pink heart right were my elbow was. I had on a pair of light purple stockings with bows on the top and blue sandals. And lastly a pink hair clip to top it all off. ( outfit below)

        We had started walking outside into the central part of town

       We had started walking outside into the central part of town. All the villagers were in a pretty good mood, many of them greeted my parents and me. But... I couldn't get this feeling of dread looming over my shoulder. I didn't like it one bit.

       As we pasted a little cafe I overheard something that made my body go ridged. "I heard Lord Minato's child is being born soon"! Two lady's we pasted that were gossiping reminded me what was soon going to happen.

      I quickly looked around the town for any sort of calendar, I really needed to know the date it was today. I got that chance when we entered a grocery shop and my mother set me down. I quickly told her I was going to look around the store before scurrying off.

       I ran as fast as my one year old body could carry me (Anime logic bitch!) in search of a calendar or something. In my rushing I failed to notice someone caused me to ram face first into some random ass persons legs. The force sent my little scrawny ass flying, the other person just stumbled a little in surprise.

       I grumbled curse words under my breath and quickly stood up to apologize to the person I ran into. I looked up and saw no other than the FUCKING HOKAGE!! I could tell my face drained of any color and my body went completely still and cold like a piece of ice. And when all that happened all I could think was

'Well shit'

       I quickly apologized and bowed down before I bolted away to who knows where. I didn't think he was suspecting me to run away by the way he openly blanched and rushed after me. 'Fuckfuckfuc- wait is he chasing m- OH ShIt he IS!!!'  Low and behold before I could even leave he's sight he had me in his arms.

       He smiled at me "sweetheart where are your parents you shouldn't be by yourself". I started panicking and said the first thing that came to mind " Fuck off pervert ever heard of stranger danger". Once I realized what I said I quickly got out of his hold and ran like sonic to my mom and hid in the shopping cart praying to god he wouldn't find me.

Minato's  POV

       I was doing some shopping for my wife when I turned a corner and I saw a blur of pink ran into me. The child, that ran into me flew back and I stumbled a bit out of surprise. When I looked down I could see a little baby, I could feel my eyes widen a bit at the fact a baby at least 1 year old was running.

        The little girl quickly looked up and paled. Her green eyes widened in surprise. She jumped up fast and bowed down apologizing to me and running away. I was surprised at how fast she could run, no that she could even stand. I than realized that this was someone's baby running around with no supervision. If Kushina figures out I left a kid alone i this store I know for a fact it wouldn't end pretty.

So I quickly caught up to her before she could leave my view. I picked her up in my arms and I smiled sweetly at her before asking where her parents were. I could see some inner turmoil going through her eyes at the question, before she said

"Fuck off pervert ever heard of stranger   danger"

       My eyes bulged out at the use of her language before she jumped out of my arms. I was so surprised I didn't have enough time to react as she bolted away from me. I stood frozen in my place.

'Wha- What just happened ?'

______________________________

       When I finally got home I quickly went over what happened literally moments ago in my head. I cussed at the hokage. Omg that's a way to make a first good impression.

       Any ways to do what I wanted to do in the first place. I waltz into the kitchen I see the calendar on the wall. I quickly stood on a chair and read the date, it was.... August 1 th.... I has two mounts and ten days days left till Naruto was born

       I'm too weak to actually change anything at the moment. The only thing I'll be doing is getting myself killed, I think I have to let this event play out. But I will not let Naruto grow up without any love. I full on intend to bring Naruto back with me even if my parents don't, but if that's the case I'll figure something out.

       I need to think of a way to save his parents, I haven't been here long enough to actually make a huge change like that. I need something to help me, like a.... I don't know. I plop myself onto the couch and groan. I needed to think of something, anything! I can, no will make a change to help Naruto, but how?

I fell asleep I. The couch brainstorming ideas I could use to help me. And when I woke up I knew something that could help me but, it would be hard. The only thing strong enough to 
Save some one who uses the Reaper death seal could only be ... fuinjutsu. I had a lot to work on if I even wanted to make something that complicated, but I am a stubborn person so fuinjutsu, try me bitch!

(A/n : I'm sorry if my writing is bad, I'm trying to improve but how was this chapter?! Hope you have a lovely rest of your day *cough* night *cough*

- Author~Chan )

Total of 1122 words