(Late) Easter Spacial

'Thoughts'
Inner
"Speaking"
Disclaimer : I do not own Naruto only my OC's

P.s this is a little time skip so although in the normal time line they aren't friends with Sasuke or hinata yet they are now, this won't affect the normal story line in any way.

—————————————————————

"I Love sleeping!
It's like being dead without the commitment "

______________________________

"It's Easter Bitches!!"

The kids sitting around the picnic table turned in surprise just in time to see Ino shove Sakura's head straight into the table. She let out a grunt before jumping up with great confidence. Proclaiming loudly she grinned "Now, now, now. Today is going to be the battle of the eggs!"

"This is just an Easter egg hunt idiot"

"Hush now Ino!" Shoving her finger onto Ino's mouth "This battle of the brave will take place in exactly three minutes. We have our two great Uchiha boys, Itachi and Shisui, hiding these eggs".

Looking down she puffed up her chest and huffed as she saw the little Uchiha was ignoring her. She reached into her pocket and threw a chocolate bunny straight at his face. A dark smile spread across her face as it hit him with a loud slap. He let out a surprised noise as he was forcefully shoved off the table. He glared up at the pinkette as she smirked down at him.

"I'm not participating in this childish egg hunt-"

"Winner gets to throw me into the lake, I can't swim"

"Their almost done hiding the eggs right?" He picked up a plastic bag and began looking for his brother. Sakura faked tears and put a hand over her chest "you really want to yeet me into the depths of a cold lake that much".He looked at her blankly "Let's hope you drown". Naruto started laughing. "Hahaha stupid, you think your going to win! I'm Naruto Uzumaki!!! I'm going to win this battle!!".

Sakura jumped down the table and stood beside a chatting Hinata and Kokoa. Hinata looked up with a shy smile "Sa-Sakura how many eggs would the winner need?". She shrugged her shoulders. "Ehh? Don't know how many the boys are hiding". Kokoa tapped her shoulder to gain the pinkette's attention, "how far into the village are they hiding the eggs?".

Sakura grinned and rubbed her hands together. Ino sighed "that's not a good sign...". Sakura skipped up and slapped her back lightly "why the long face my dear Ino, this battle field shall be within this entire establishment!". Naruto jumped up with a fist "Oh Yeah!!! This is going to be a great battle I'm sooo PUMPED!!!". Sakura smiles and patted his shoulder "my dear, you understand the greatness of this hunt don't you!". They stared into each other's eyes, the others looked on awkwardly as their stupidity was combined and they could've sworn there was a rainbow in the background.

 They stared into each other's eyes, the others looked on awkwardly as their stupidity was combined and they could've sworn there was a rainbow in the background