Hina~Chan

'Thoughts'
Inner
"Speaking"
Disclaimer : I do not own Naruto only my OC's

—————————————————————

"Some people just need a high-five
In the face
With a chair"

______________________________

"I didn't know you like to spy on your friends"

I moved my body to the side as the poor boy let out a startled cry, my head barely missing a rock. I looked with deadpan eyes as the boy before me blushed at being caught. Yeah, no other then Shisui Uchiha was spying on his beloved friend Itachi Uchiha. Now you may be wondering why the hell I'd approach him and to be honest it was to get away from Kokoa and Hinata's battle of the exchanges of sorries.

Yeah...Me, Ino and Kokoa were on a walk when none other then Hinata ran into Kokoa. They both went flying onto the floor and before we knew it they were already apologizing to each other over and over again. It was a great first impression, she's so adorable.

"I'm sorry!!"

"N-No it was me who bumped into you!"

"No it was my fault for not watching where I was going"

"No-No I wasn't watching where I was going!"

"No it was my fault! I was distracted by Ino's story I ignored my surroundings!!"

Me and Ino stood at the side laughing until they kept on going. Ino stopped laughing and just stared blankly at her nails after a while of this. And there was no way in hell I wanted to listen to this all day long so when I spotted a wild Uchiha crouching behind a nearby bush by the lake I took my chance to leave.

"You almost killed me"

He laughed awkwardly and rubbed the back of his neck "it wouldn't have killed you-". Yeah sure, do you not see the fucking hole in the ground from that throw! Ignoring his previous actions I crouched down by him and looked around the side of the bush. Below I could see Itachi sitting with a girl eating dangos. Hold up- isn't this like that one scene in Naruto, except their a little bit older then in the anime I guess. Their still kids right now.

"Why are you watching them, are you that unattractive and lonely that you've come to spying on others with a better love life then you?"

He sputtered and fell on his face before throwing a finger in my face "I'll have you know I'm very attractive! Matter of fact all the ladies love me!". I stared at him before grunting and turning back to the scene below. This man emotes too much.

"Do you often spy on them?"

He sighed and annoyedly rubbed his head "It was a one time thing ok! It's just I- well I-". I ignored him trying to come up with an excuse and settled for instead picking up a pebble and throwing it at him, which he of course dodged. "Hey-!". I ignored his surprised...noise and followed the pebbles path with my eyes. It landed halfway the distance of his. I let out a sigh and stood up.

Of course mine wouldn't go as far as his. I looked at my arms. They were still skinny, but there is a slow build up of muscles from my daily gymnastics sessions and warm ups. I looked at Shisui's build before sitting down in a depressed matter- ignoring what ever the hell he was saying. I should probably start some more training to build up my strength.