Meeting Ino

'Thoughts'
Inner
"Speaking"
Disclaimer : I do not own Naruto only my OC's
—————————————————————
"We are best friends.
Always remember that if you fall,
I will pick you up .....
After I finish laughing"
_______________________________

       After dinner i went to my room to read my books. My parents didn't think much of it at the time, letting me be. I sat down on my carpet, it was grey with a blue out line. I placed my books in front of me before reading. I pulled out two notebooks to take notes on as I proceeded.

       I didn't know how much time passed, but my parents soon came to put me to sleep. My father was surprised to see me reading, and that I was taking notes about whatever I was reading.

       He curiously looked at what I was writing before sighing, " Sakura dear, what are you doing?". I didn't bother to look at him when I replied "Nothing too important". He rubbed his forehead "It's time for bed sweetie".

       I pouted a bit before closing my notebooks and books. I put them in a pile and placed them in a chest I got from a shop. I put everything ninja related and my secrets in there. I locked it with a key that hung around my neck.

I got into bed and my parents kissed me goodnight. I then succumbed into the darkness.

Third POV

Kizashi and Mebuki both watched as their daughter fell asleep. They smiled at the sight of their daughter sleeping in her bed.

       Kizashi looked at his wife "Do you know Sakura wants to be a ninja"

Kizashi looked at his wife "Do you know Sakura wants to be a ninja". Mebuki looked at her husband before nodding slowly. "She's been reading up on them, I've snuck glances on the things she's been reading and writing about".

Kizashi then proceeded to smile "Our girls going to be one hell of a ninja isn't she". Mebuki smiles warmly at her husband before agreeing with him.

____________time skip____________

As the days past Sakura spent more and more time in her room. When you listened closely you could hear the grunts of frustration and the crumpling of paper.

A couple days ago Sakura's parents confronted her about what she was doing. She replied "something important" every time they asked. Her parents also confronted her about being a ninja in the future, and surprisingly they supported her. Though they would like her to take a different path.

So after three days of being locked in her room, trying to figure out a way to save Minato and his wife, her parents had enough. Her mother said to get dressed and that they were visiting a friend of hers. Her reasoning being that she needed more exercise.