Did I Do It?!

'Thoughts'
Inner
"Speaking"
Disclaimer : I do not own Naruto only my OC's

—————————————————————

"Friend : What does IDK mean?
Me : I don't know
Friend : why does no one know what it means!!
Me : BiTcB wHaT tHe FuCk!"

_______________________________

Third person

No one knew what hit them. One moment they were all readying for bed, going through their normal retinue. The next moment they were running for their lives. Civilians ran through the streets in a panic, pushing their way to the safety shelter. Bloodcurdling screams could be heard, crying from children rand through the air.

Ninjas did their best to help protect and evacuated civilians. Mighty roars could be heard from the nine tails as he destroyed any buildings in his reach. Everything was in shambles.

  ☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓☓

I was in my room meditating when it happened. I was sitting there peacefully when I suddenly felt like I was choking. I snapped my eyes open and brought my hands up to my throat in an attempt to breath. The air was filled with so much sinister chakra. I felt like curling up and fading away.

The first blast of chakra sent all my things flying off the shelfs. My windows shattered and all my things scattered on the floor. I heard screams from the town. My body had slammed to the floor on the second blast. By then I could hardly breath, my body was shaking and I was gasping for air.

I rushed to my seals and stuffed them in my pockets. Tears welled up in my eyes. I tried opening the door but something was blocking it. I started banging on it and shouting for my parents.

     "MAMA!! PAPA!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!"

I tried opening the door again but it wouldn't budge. I started freaking out. I couldn't hear my parents! Where were they!!! I rushed to my window, carful of the glass shards that littered my floor. When I looked out my heart dropped and absolute terror took me over.

I was prepared for this day but I wasn't prepared for the feelings that came with it. The town was destroyed and people were running everywhere. Screams and shouts filled the air along with the roars of the beast. When I looked closer at the destruction I could see blood splatters, people were dying everywhere I looked.

I could see the nine tails in the distance, it was rampaging. Ninjas were doing their best to fight it. My blood ran cold. Nothing could have prepared me for the absolute terror I felt. Sure I knew what was going to happen but the show didn't really get you to feel how absolutely terrifying it felt in reality.

I heard my door rattling and I looked to see that someone was trying to come in. I quickly rushed to my door to hear my parents worried shouts. My father broke the door down and held a face of relief when he saw I was there. He rushed to me and picked me up. We were barley out of my room when it happened. Before I could do anything a blast went past us and half of the house was destroyed.

A black ball of energy had flew by our home. My eyes widened and my father froze in place, dust rose from the fallen buildings. I started coughing with my father as we rushed out of what was left of our home. My mother was already outside . I looked at the remains of our house and had one thought go through my head 'if we hadn't gotten out of my room sooner we would have died' .