Aftermath

'Thoughts'
Inner
"Speaking"
Disclaimer : I do not own Naruto only my OC's

—————————————————————

" MATH :
Mental Abuse To Humans "

_______________________________

A day has passed since the attack on The leaf, I'm not too sure what's going on because us civilians haven't been let out of the safety shelter yet. There's thousands of people crammed here some crying, others on the verge of death. My parents haven't let me out of their sight for one moment. We later met up with a teary Ino and her mother.

To say Ino was terrified was an understatement, she was bawling her eyes out and when she saw me she hugged me so hard I almost passed out. Apparently she was able to see a giant cat shooting black balls into the village... yeah she's very creative. Gotta hand it to her though, she was still able to talk to me later as if half the town wasn't just destroyed.

Ino had somehow gotten me to play pattie cake  with her while our parents were doing who knows what. We soon stopped though because some random ninja was shouting something I couldn't make out but from all the civilians filling out I assumed we were granted permission to leave the safety shelter.

Inos parents and mine left the shelter together. I had no idea what was going to happen because as far as I'm concerned our house was destroyed from that blast. We probably only have half a house now. But oh well at leasts it's something. While Ino was jabbering on about random stuff I looked at the adults and tuned in on their conversation.

After a bit of walking we reached Ino's home, I went to say goodbye to Ino but my mother stopped me. "Sakura sweetie, we're going to stay with Ino for a couple weeks while the house is fixed up okay". I nodded my head and looked at Ino, who was jumping around in joy. Ino pulled me along to her room pointing everything out in the house I needed to know.

-•-•-•-•--•-•--•-•- Time Skip •--•-•--•-•--•-•-•-•--

Me and Ino were sitting on the carpet in her room playing. My mother told me we were staying here for about a week while the house was being fixed. Ino was overjoyed when she heard I'd be staying with her. She showed me everything in the house and somehow got me to join her in drawing.

She was drawing a picture of a field of flowers, it was pretty good for a cold her age. She had green grass with different flowers covering the ground, in the center there was a going blue one.

When she finished she was super proud about it

When she finished she was super proud about it. She showed me it and started naming flowers she wanted when she got her own garden. I smiled and ruffled her hair. She looked up at me and hugged me. We spent the rest of the day playing and talking.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

When I woke up it was early morning, I had slept on the bed with Ino. I tried getting up but I felt a grip around my waist. When I looked down I saw that Ino was clinging onto me like a koala. I had to pry her hands off to go use the restroom. When I looked down at her she had drool running down her chin.

Later when Ino woke up we headed downstairs to get food. Our mothers were making pancakes. When they finished I almost drooled at the sight, they put syrup, strawberry's and whip cream on the pancakes. When we saw it we ran to the table, if you don't known already I have a huge sweet tooth.

 When we saw it we ran to the table, if you don't known already I have a huge sweet tooth

I ate a total of three pancakes and Ino had two. We thanked our parents for the food and went to the living room to watch some television. When Ino was distracted I went over to my mother to ask where my father was, she said he was out with Ino's father helping out with rebuilding some thing destroyed by the nine tails.

Later that day my mother dressed me up in a black dress with white ribbons and one white black ribbon to tie my hair up. Ino and our mothers wore similar dresses too.  I had a feeling about where we were heading. I was later proven right when my mother grabbed my hand and led me to an area that was filled with all kinds of people dressed in black.

I felt some sadness after hearing many people's cry's of pain and loss. There were pictures of everyone who's passed away. We walked to the front and stood there. I was scanning the crowd for the people i had tried to save the prior day. I felt a relief wash over me when I spotted Minato and Kushina standing in the front of the crowd with a bundle in their arms.

After a while Minato went to the front to give a speech praising the dead, after awhile he started talking about rebuilding the town and to not be down and stuff like that. Many people were crying some were full on weeping. Ino started crying seeing this much people crying. And me... well, I was trying not to pass out.

I could feel everyone's chakra, and it wasn't pretty. All the chakra of (mostly civilians) the people were going haywire like their feelings. The chakra's were so crazy it was harder to deal with, but I managed. When we were leaving I took one last look at Minato, Kushina and baby Naruto. My eyes connected with Minato's for a while before it was broken my mother walking me back to Ino's home.

Ino's mother tucked me and Ino into bed and left the room. Ino fell asleep fast and I was awake for the next couple hours looking at the roof before I succumbed to the depths of my mind.

Oof, how was this chapter. Any ideas you would like to see in the story?? Anywho have a good day/night!!!!! Any tips to improve my story are greatly
appreciated !!!!!

Author~Chan