The End of Tanpopo [Edited]

'Thoughts'
Inner
"Speaking"
Disclaimer : I do not own Naruto only my OC's

—————————————————————
"It's not the face that makes someone a monster, It's the choices they make with their lives"
- Naruto quote
________________________________

It was just like any other day, I was in Algebra at the moment right next to Kana my best friend. Now me and Kana both love anime, you can see why were friends. My favorite anime is Naruto so I can proudly say I'm a Narutard. Though I do love my hero acedemia, Tokyo Ghoul, one piece...etc.

As I was pondering I felt something thin and cold touching my arm, I look down to see a piece of paper. Looking at the right corner of the page I read  the tiny horrible handwriting 'Mr.Davidson's gonnaaaa yell at you of you keep spacing out'. I deadpan at Kana then stare at the front again, and low and behold Mr.Davidson looked pissed.

"Ms. Fields would you like to tell us what's so interesting that you spaced out of my whole lesson" Mr.Davidson seethed. Yup you can tell Davidson really doesn't like me, he wishes I was more like my sister! Truthfully that pisses me off. We've had bad blood between us since my first day.

"Well definitely not this.....well, if you reeeeaaaallly want to know what I was thinking about it has to be about a bundle of sunshine and his two friends the revenge loving duckass and the pretty useless yet badass and strong pink head. Lol I wish! Like I mea-"
"Enough Fields, meet me after class" the great old Davidson says. I looked at him annoyingly, like half the class wasn't paying attention yet you point our just me."Mmk sure, whatever Mr.Dickson".
The class erupted into fits of snickers at my remark and I smiled triumphantly. Dickson glared at me and said "Detention". Fuck...

'Aww shoot moms going to yell at me'

—————Time skip—————
(At Detention)

Davidson sat at his wooden dest in front of me with an annoyed expression and arms propping up his chin.
"Do you know why your here Ms. Field"?
'Oh noo bitch I'm not playing this game'

         I looked at him with a deadpan expression and calmly responded " I'm pretty sure I'm here because you got mad I called you a name and disrespected you"...'not that I have any respect for you'.

His face contorted into one of anger, his voice rose and he all but yelled in my face " FIELD you have no respect for your Elders, your grades are average why can't you be like your sister"

      'why can't you be like your sister why can't you be like your sister why can't you be like your sister why can't you be like your sister why can't you be likeyour sister why can't you be like your sister why can't you be like your sister'

His words kept repeating in my head over and over again. Images of all the people who said that kept popping up. This is all I've heard my entire fucking like. I felt my face grow hot as I clenched my teeth. My sight felt like it was going red. I could see Davidson from the corner of my eyes widen his eyes a little. My body began to shake with a burning heat deep within me. I clenched my fist so tightly I could feel some blood drip down my hand. I lifted my head up glared at my dumbass teacher with my thoughts running at an unimaginable speed.

'WHY!! WHY does everyone compare me to my sister! IM NOT HER! I not as smart as her, I not as pretty as her, I'm not GOOD enough?!! Why WHY CANT THEY SEE, I'm NOT my sister, I'll never be her. Why can't you do this right, ohhh be more like your sister!!!'