Hiding Out

'Thoughts'
Inner
"Speaking"
Disclaimer : I do not own Naruto only my OC's

.There's probably a ton of typos but just ignore them plz

.I'm finally writing on something besides my phone this time too lol, that means no more autocorrect mess ups :(

.I tried to make this chapter longer for all of you guys, hope you enjoy it :)

—————————————————————

"I yelled "COW!" at a
woman on a bike and
she gave me the
finger. Than she
plowed her bike
straight into the cow.

I tried"

______________________________

"Hehehe~ Hikari's mean~"

"Shut the fuck up- I ain't feel like talking to gods anymore today"

The small creepy looking girl who appeared in Sakura's dreams all the time was perched right beside her. Skin like cracked porcelain, fragile looking and broken. Eyes sunken and a void of pure black. Long strands of coal black hair flowing down. She wore that annoying frilly dress once again. The stainless white dress, a starch contrast to her hair. The frilly dress had long sleeves that went past her slim hands. A light grey belt was strapped across her waist. Three golden buttons were gently stitched onto the silk in front of her chest. She smiled widely, looking at the vast white area around the two.

"Hikari's even more mean than I am! And I'm the god who governs the dead. She doesn't know the meaning of real fun~"

Sakura raised her eyebrows, sending a curious look to the young girl besides her. She smirked with a smug face, "Oh? And what would you say is fun?"

"Breaking a human's spirit nice and slowly, lead them on a beautifully woven string to their demise. See the look of betrayal and hatred sent to you in their last moments!"

Sakura pales before sighing, shaking her head she face palmed.

"Are all gods this crazy? I swear I'm going to become an atheist at this rate... screw it fuck gods man!"

The child giggled in a way that sent shivers up Sakura's back. Oh hell no, this was not what she signed up for when she agreed to become reincarnated. Not that that bitch of a god would care anyways. Man how she wished that that ninja had slit her throat instead of the god appearing.

The little girl plopped down besides Sakura, swinging her legs over a non apparent edge. She hummed around. Sakura peered at her with curiosity, what the hell did this one want?

"What I want?"

"I forgot you little shits could read my mind"

"Hehe~"

Sakura couldn't help but scream when the girl suddenly appeared in front of her and begun shaking her shoulders. She was not a pussy in any way-

The porcelain girl whinnied with tears in her eyes as she roughly shook Sakura back and forth. Were those black tears-

"It's noooo fairrrr~ ! Why did you only get Kikari's power!!! Use mine! My powers cooler!!!!"