Chapter three: Life Accomplishment!! WHOO!

Connor's POV

Lunch! Connor quickly jumped up from his seat and ran out of Science Class.

Evan had asked him to sit with the smaller boy during lunch. Of course he accepted!

This isn't normal! Why am I smiling like a dork!? Why am I so excited to see him??!! No, I am ABSOLUTELY DEFINITELY FISH-STICKS NOT happy to se him!!

Connor pushed the thought away and focused on trying not to look so excited. But that ridiculous smile kept creeping back to his face.

He soon entered the cafeteria and found Evan sitting alone at the very end of a table. Connor jogged over behind him and covered his eyes.

"Guess who!" He said, trying to change voice.

Evan made a 'hmmm' think noise before saying, "Justin Bieber? Oh please, spare my life! I still haven't watched the last episode of the Powerpuff Girls!"

Connor laughed and sat down besides Evan. "Can I start calling you Justin Bieber?" Evan asked as Connor as he took out his lunch.

He started laughing again. "No! Of course not!" Connor managed to choke out though his laughing.

"But you can call him your boyfriend!" A voice said behind the two. "I expect to be the best man at the wedding! When is it?"

Evan was a blushing mess now. "Jared! No!" He exclaimed.

"What the fuck, man?!" Connor said as Jared plopped himself next to Evan. "Only I get to choose best men at weddings!"

Jared started laughing so hard Connor thought he might fall off the table. Evan was blushing more-if that was even possible.

"No but seriously, what the fuck,
Kleinman? We aren't dating!" Connor exclaimed as soon as Jared calmed himself.

He shrugged. "Anyways, Evan, do you want to see my new bath bomb?" Jared asked.

Connor felt a twinge of anger in his chest. Was it jealousy? But why would he be jealous?

Jared didn't even wait for Evan's response. He took out a rainbow colored bath from behind him.

He shoved it in Connor's direction. "Look! It's you!" He said, pointing to Connor.

Connor flipped him off and Evan sighed. "Jared." He said. "When you point at someone, there's four other fingers pointing back at you."

Jared looked at his hand and immediately recoiled it. "So uh, what are you guy's next class?" He asked.

"History." Connor and Evan said at the same time. Jared covered his mouth with his hands, trying not to laugh.

"Oh my bath bomb children! I so ship it!" He shouted. Very loudly. "We need a ship name, my gays!"

"Please no." Evan mumbled as he buried his face in his hands. Connor found it very cute how he blushed.

Then, the lunch bell rang. Evan and Connor headed to History, while Jared went to English.
——————————————————————————————————
"Hey Evan!" Connor called as he spotted the small boy standing in front of his locker.

Evan turned his head and smiled. Connor ignored the butterflies he felt and jogged over to his friend.

"Hey C-Connor! So I w-was wondering if y-you uh wanted to hang out at m-my house later?" Evan asked, nervously.

Connor beamed at him. Hanging out with a friend at their house! Life accomplishment! Whooo!

"Sure!" He said, trying not to sound excited.

Evan quickly wrote a some random numbers on a price of papers and handed it to Connor. "T-Text me, okay?" He said.

I JUST GOT HIS NUMBER!! JSDVDINDDHIEBRKEGY

"Okay. See you later!" Connor called as he walked away.

He quickly added Evan to his contacts, decided that it was way too early to text him, and put his phone back in his backpack.

Then he walked all the way home, with a huge smile on his face.