Chapter Eighteen: Christmas Miracle

Connor's POV

I fucking hate Jared.

Okay, deep down inside, Connor actually thanked him for this, but he still hated the boy.

He and Evan stood awkwardly next to each other, occasionally glancing up at the mistletoe.

"Come on~" Jared cooed. "Ya gotta kiss the boy!"

Alana crosses her arms. "You made us kiss, so you gotta kiss each other now, too."

Connor scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. He looked down at Evan. "Um...is it okay if I..?"

Evan nodded quickly and leaned forward. Connor cupped his face and brought him up.

He leaned down. Only about an inch form his face, Connor asked, "are you sure?"

Evan answered by smashing his lips on Connor's. Surprised by this, Connor stood there for a second before kissing back.

They heard Jared and Alana clap in the background but Connor ignored it. He bit Evan's lip, making the smaller boy gasp.

Connor took the opportunity to slip his tongue in. He heard Evan give a soft moan.

They pulled away when Alana warned, "Jared's gonna take a picture!"

Faces red, the two friends went to get breakfast.

Okay, don't asked why there were cookies and coke all over the ground.

Evan and Connor lay there, soaked in soda while Jared was eating cookies and Alana was chugging apple cider.

Let's rewind a bit.

After Connor and Evan's 'incident' the group of friends decided they had cookies for breakfast because it was Christmas and fucking shut up there's not a law saying you can't.

As Evan and Connor were stuffing their faces with cookies, Jared had thrown a 'Cookie Frisbee' at Connor. As soon as it hit, hell broke loose.

Connor had grabbed some coke, shaking it up and launching it at Jared.

The brown haired boy yelped as he was sprayed and threw more 'Cookie Frisbees'. Remind Connor why cookies hurt so much?

Alana went to stop Jared from throwing another one, but coke had been spraying on her glasses.

The room went quiet. Then, Alana grabbed some flour, mixed it with apple cider, and dumped it onto Connor.

Evan gasped. He went to smack the bag of flour from Alana, but got some dumped on him.

All his flour was gone, by the way.

He sighed, smiled, and threw cinnamon and peppers at Alana. While Alana sneezed in the power, Evan threw fucking red and blue food coloring at her. And then salt in her hair.

Jared and Connor watched in amazement.

Evan's face twitched as he looked over at Connor and Jared. The two boys took a step back as Evan grabbed baking soda.

"I love baking," Evan stated with an angry smile and threw it at the two boys, whitening their hair.

As you can see, hell has broke loose.

This was war.

And so that was why, fifteen minutes later, the group of friends were a mess just like the kitchen.

"Sorry we ruined your cookies," Alana said as she finished the last of the apple cider. Jared shrugged.

"Oh, it's fine!" Evan insisted. "It's not the f-first time." He sent Jared a glare.