𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠

"You're beautiful

"You're beautiful."

"Look who finally decided to show up!" Freddie exclaimed as he saw you enter the party. You smiled slightly and hugged him, he reeked of alcohol.

"Nice to see you after so much time," You told him as you parted from the hug. He smiled at you and grabbed your hand.

"Come, darling! I want you to meet my friends!" He exclaimed and started leading you somewhere. You bumped into so many people, and said sorry multiple times but gave up since no one could even hear you.

You had finally arrived to somewhere more private where three men stood, two of them talking to each other while the other looked at Freddie.

"Y/n, this is Brian and John," Freddie told you as he motioned toward a tall, curly-haired man, and a shorter man with a perm.

They smiled at you, and you immediately extended your arm so they would shake your hand. They did and said hi to you.

"This is Paul," Freddie then said motioning toward a man with brown hair and a mustache. You didn't feel so comfortable with him, he gave off a weird aura.

Nonetheless, you shook his hand, and then you all sat down.

"So, how have you been these past two years, hm?" You asked Freddie as you played with the straw of your drink, a small smile on your face.

It seemed so surreal to be here in New York with him. At one point, you used to play together, and now, he's a legend.

"It's been fun. It gets boring without you," Freddie tells you as he takes a sip from his drink. "You?" He asks, turning his attention towards you. You shrug.

"I have been fine. It's also really boring without you." You tell him, a small smile on your face. He smiles back at you. "By the way, I love your dress," Freddie tells you, winking at you.

You laugh. "Thanks, Fred." You tell him. You decided on wearing an off the shoulder, tight blue dress. It was sheer tulle, at the upper part, which made your breasts a bit exposed.

Paul started talking to Freddie, making him forget that you were even there.

"Since when have you and Freddie been friends?" Brian asks you, a small smile on his face. You smile back. "We were neighbors and then, we just became best friends," You told him and John.

"Well, that's nice. I have only -" John started saying but was cut off by someone entering the small room. You turned to look at him and studied his features. Blonde hair and baby blue eyes. He had a girl beside him, clinging on to him. You turned to look at Brian and John who rolled their eyes.

The blonde walked toward someone and started a conversation. "Who is he?" You asked them with curiosity. "He's the drummer for our band. His name is Roger." Brian told you nonchalantly.