𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐭 (𝟏)

here! have something that has been on my mind for quite some time. hopefully, you enjoy it!

warnings: (slight?) smut, angst, swear words?? i don't know, honestly. unedited, of course. so sorry!

feedback would be lovely :')

word count: 1,783

You sat on Roger's lap, hands messing with his hair as you leaned down and planted a kiss to his lips - your tongue sliding across his bottom lip so he would open his mouth.

Maybe this had gone too far?

The rain hit the windows harshly, Sleep Walk by Santo and Johnny played on your record player, and the candles lit around your small living room seemed to make the moment much more better.

Roger gave your ass a small squeeze, making you yelp and detach your lips from his - laughing at - what seemed to you a comical moment - and staring down at Roger with eyes full of lust.

You stood up, walking over to the kitchen and opening the fridge, leaning down to grab the bottle of champagne you had recently bought.

"Oh, c'mon!" Roger exclaimed as he threw his head back, smiling the slightest bit.

He stood up and walked towards where you were at, watching as you filled the coupes with champagne. You then passed one to him and proceeded to walk to your record player, cutting the current song off and placing in a new vinyl - Guilty by Al Bowlly.

"You have something around here." You giggled, pointing towards your lips but looking down at Roger's plump ones.

Roger had your red lipstick smeared all over his lips, from the previous little make out session. Or what was about to be you and the blond making out.

Placing your coupe down on the small table and giggling slightly again, you walked towards him and licked your thumb and tried removing the bright makeup from his face.

Yep, this had gone too far.

Four months ago, you and Roger had agreed on having a 'friends with benefits' relationship. It would obviously benefit the both of you, with nights of pleasure and days filled with small quickies here and there.

There was never an intent of catching any feelings - it was supposed to be only lust. No romance, with flower crowns and picnics, and no love, staring at each other with gazes filled will passion after having sex.

Only lust.

But, Roger just couldn't help it. How was he supposed to not fall in love with you?

You made him feel not just pleasure, but something else when the both of you were in bed. Or when you were in one of the pub's bathrooms, Roger pleasuring you.

He wrapped his arm around your waist, bringing you close to him - making you let out a little squeal, followed with a laugh.

You then wrapped your arms around his neck lazily, getting lost in his blue eyes.

"Y/N, I -" but before Roger could finish his sentence you pulled him down by the collar of his shirt, connecting your lips with his again in a rough kiss.

Roger dropped the coupe that was in his hand, making it break. But it didn't matter to you, you were already drunk from the previous drinks you had in the pub.

His hands went to your waist, making you press your body closer to his. He forgot - thought it didn't matter what he was about to say to you anymore. Roger was with you now and that's all that mattered.