𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧

"Where are you guys going for the honeymoon?" Brian asked, as he crossed his legs. You were in the living room with Roger, Brian, Deaky, and Freddie.

It was four in the morning, after your wedding with Roger.

Roger's arm was wrapped around your waist, his body being very close to yours. Of course, you didn't mind.

You looked up at him, and he was looking right back at you, a smile on his face. You smiled back.

"Hello? We understand you just got married, but we're curious darling." Freddie slurred, waving his drink around in the air. You jumped, and looked back at the three men.

"Oh, well, we were going to throw a dart at the world map, and wherever it landed, we would go there," You explained, moving your hands around.

"Oh?" Freddie said, looking at you and then at Roger, his eyebrows furrowed. Then he smiled and got excited. "Have you guys thrown it?!" He asked excitedly, Brian and Deaky nodded and smiled, looking at you and Roger.

"No, we haven't but -"

"But we'll do it right now. Then, I can buy the plane tickets." Roger said, smiling and looking down at you, he winked.

Roger stood up and extended his arm so you'd take his hand. You took it, and he pulled you up with him.

You had gotten out of the beautiful wedding dress, and put on one of Roger's shirts with some shorts. It was way more comfortable though.

And it smelled like him.

You and Roger got in front of the map, as Freddie, Deaky, and Brian stood behind the both of you, watching in awe.

Roger wrapped one arm around your waist from behind, as his hand engulfed your smaller one.

You held the dart, as Roger held your hand, so you could both throw the dart together. You closed your eyes, you could feel Roger's hot breath on your neck.

"Ready?" He whispered into your ear. You smiled and nodded. Then, you threw the dart.

Your eyes shot open, and you ran toward the map. Roger following close behind.

You removed the dart from the place it had landed on, and read the name out loud.

"Maldives?" You asked in wonder. Freddie squealed. "That's one of the most beautiful places darling! You're going to love it!" He exclaimed, walking and standing next to you and Roger.

Deaky and Brian were soon on the other side. "Perfect for baby making, eh Roger?" Deaky asked, nudging Rogers elbow playfully.

Your cheeks became bright red, and you took a step back from the group.

"Oh yes, I would love to be an uncle." Brian commented in, sending a smile your way. Your cheeks became even redder.

You and Roger had spoken about having a baby, but would it really happen at Maldives?

Roger smiled and looked over at you. "If the mood is going on," Roger said, winking. You wanted to slap him, because your cheeks became even redder, you were pretty sure your face was beet red by now.

When it was six in the morning, everyone decided on going to sleep to one of the guest rooms, while you and Roger left to your shared bedroom.

You tiredly opened your eyes, and blinked. You looked at the ceiling for a while, thinking about the honeymoon.

You finally turned around, to see Roger sleeping peacefully. You smiled and turned again, to see the time on the clock.