𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 (𝟐)

You grabbed the blue phone from the wall and quickly answered it. You were running late for work, so it had to be quick.

"Hello?" You said into the phone as you adjusted your heel. They were a bother but it was the work outfit.

"Hi, Ms. L/n?" You heard your boss say from the other end. You put your 'professional voice' on.

"Yes?" You asked and pressed the phone closer to your ear. You hoped she wasn't calling saying that you were fired from running late.

"There was an accident on floors four and seven," Your boss started saying. Floor four was the one you worked in. "And work has been canceled. So, it's a day off." Your boss finished and let out a sigh. You smiled happily.

"Okay, thank you Mrs. Hargreeves." You said into the phone, trying to hide your excitement.

"Of course. Goodbye." She said. "Bye." You responded, and hung up the phone. The smile wouldn't leave your face.

Today was Friday, and on some days you got out until eleven at night. So you were great full to know you could actually go out tonight with your friends, you had been wanting to go to a new pub.

The best part was you didn't have work tomorrow or on Sunday, since those were your days off.

You went over to your record player and grabbed an album by The Beatles randomly, but stopped when you looked at the cover.

It was Please Please Me the one Roger had given you. He had written something on it messily with a marker, and it said ... I love you.

You put the album down and grabbed a different one. Something that didn't make you remember him. But it was hard since almost every song reminded you of him. Of small moments you had with him, or of dates you had gone on together.

You ended up playing Abbey Road because it was a good album, and because it didn't remind you much of him.

You went into your room and looked for the oversized yellow shirt that had a bee on it, and when you finally found it, you changed into it.

You took the pencil skirt off and put some shorts on. Then, you made your way the the kitchen to make yourself breakfast.

As you prepared your breakfast, there was a knock on the door. And then more and more knocks.

"Coming, coming!" You exclaimed as you wiped your hands on a blue cloth. You walked to the door, almost slipping on the wooden floor because of your fuzzy green socks.

It had started raining a couple of minutes ago, and honestly the rain relaxed you.

You finally got to the door, and without even looking through the peephole, you unlocked and opened the door.

"Y/n!" Your best friend squealed and made her way into your apartment. "Of course, just walk right in." You said sarcastically as you closed the door.

"It smells good," Lilly told you, walking into your kitchen and grabbing a piece of toast. You sighed and walked into the kitchen, sitting down at one of the three stools.

"What're you doing here? How did you even know I was here?" You asked and pulled the plate with toast on it closer to you. Lilly shrugged.

"Well, I was just going to drop something off but then I heard the music and was like, "oh jolly, she's here!" And started knocking." Lilly simply stated, taking a bite from the toast and then going to your fridge.

"You got apple juice?" She asked leaning down and looking into your fridge. "What are you dropping off?" You asked, ignoring her apple juice question. Lilly stood up again, the apple juice in her hand.