𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

hello! so i fell in love with the movie that night and am super mad (and sad) that netflix is taking it off 😤 so i decided on making an imagine for this :) there will be mucho grammar mistakes, there are a l o t of words on here, so if there are any mistakes i am sorry. i recommend for you to watch that night it is on netflix, but they're taking it off on the first of june so, hurry! i hope you guys enjoy it! again; please bare with me. the ending was a bit bad if i am being honest but ,,, hope u guys enjoy :) honestly, any lana del rey song (from the album born to die - paradise edition) will be gReat!

 the ending was a bit bad if i am being honest but ,,, hope u guys enjoy :) honestly, any lana del rey song (from the album born to die - paradise edition) will be gReat!

alice c. bloom !

⚠️ SOME SLIGHT smut, implied smut, yee ⚠️

word count: 6,992

You sat at the chair, reading a VOGUE magazine, bored out of your mind.

It was a typical Saturday night at Strike n' Bowl, people were with their families and friends having fun while you had to give them their shoes.

The bell dinged, signaling the arrival of someone. You ignored it, continuing to read your magazine until the group of men came up to the desk; ready to ask for their shoes.

You placed the magazine on the counter and stood up.

"Hello, how many will be playing?" You asked the usual question, with the same boring greeting.

A man with brown eyes and a beautiful smile responded. "All four of us, darling. Please." He told you, hands in his jacket pocket. "Sure. Shoe number size?" You looked at all the men, but there was only three, not four.

"Where's Roger?" The man that had ordered the shoes asked the curly haired tall man, and the shorter one with a cute little smile and shoulder length hair.

You looked around the bowling alley, and then you spotted someone that stuck out from the place.

A blond man with a fur coat, and purple glasses. He was talking to Sheryl, the flirting didn't stop. "Is that him?" You asked, motioning toward the two blondes. "Yep, that's Roger."

"I'll go get him." The short man groaned, walking to the laughing Sheryl and blond. You assumed he was the type of guy who always had a groupie with him, flirting non-stop with girls, and never settling down or catching any real feelings. That he was only there for the fun, and nothing else.

The short man tapped the blond's shoulder, making him break off the conversation with Sheryl, and turning to him. They started talking, the blond rolled his eyes and they started walking toward the counter again.

The man with the beautiful smile and the tall curly haired man had already ordered their shoes, making the blond and the one with the cute smile the only ones left.