𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲

A/N: we are starting out soft and fluffy and then getting into the angst with the other requests because that seems to be what everyone wants! i am so excited to write them :') sorry i haven't updated in a while, and that this is short, but hope u guys enjoy! this was rushed but i am quite happy with how it turned out! oh, and this was a requested by
@lia_hale !! to summarize it: this user requested for it to be a shy reader and roger just being his cute self :') kinda like 'la vie en rose' but they're in their apartment :') sO much freedom in the request, thanks for requesting by the way! (sorry this is so long)

word count: 1,340 (sorry it's so short)
warnings: implied smut
unedited ! so sorry.

"Why did you put that picture there? It's embarrassing for everyone who comes in!"

"It's lovely! You and me sharing a kiss, nothing bad with that. And no ones visits us."

"Roger, we're making out. Behind a building."

"Nothing too bad with that. I still think it is a very lovely picture."

You couldn't help but throw your head back and laugh - arms still lazily wrapped around Roger's neck, smile tugging at your lips, cheeks tinting pink because of his comments.

Boxes were scattered around, the couch and bed were finally set up, some of the pictures and paintings were hung up on the walls of the cozy apartment, and vinyls were left here and there - almost everywhere.

Slow, random songs were playing from the radio. It was a peaceful moment - you and Roger slow dancing in the living room, surrounded by all the things you and him had still not organized, rain drizzling down on the window and onto the busy streets of London.

"I think I'm in love with you," Roger breathed out, smiling, planting a kiss on your forehead. "Just - really, super, fucking in love with you."

"You think?" You laughed lightly, resting your forehead on Roger's chest. He squeezed your waist, smiling into your hair.

"I know I'm in love with you. That moment I saw you down at the beach, hair blowing everywhere 'cause of the wind. You looked so bloody beautiful, Y/N." Roger rested his head on top of yours, still swaying with the music.

"I'm in love with you too." You smiled, closing your eyes and taking it all in. The way Roger's button up shirt smelled like lavender laundry detergent with a small hint of cigarettes. His blond strands of messy hair slightly hitting your cheek or forehead. The song, You Say I'm In Love by Bane's World playing softly.

"We should go to sleep," you yawned, lifting your head up, making Roger do the same. "It's already, what? Three in the morning?" You unwrapped your arm from around Roger's neck and rubbed your eye tiredly.

He shrugged. "I was thinking we could, y'know. Do something else?" Roger smirked and lifted his eyebrows in a suggestive way - implying that you and him should have a crazy night.

Your cheeks turned a rosy pink when you realized what Roger was really implying. Even though you and Roger had been dating for eight months, and were moving in together, you were such a shy person that your cheeks turned pink and your heart skipped a beat when he said comments like those.

But you were so tired.

It seemed like Roger saw it in your face too - the dark circles under your eyes, eyes slightly red and droopy because of the need of sleep.

"Or just a bath?" He smiled softly, caressing your cheek in the slightest way possible.

You smiled. "A bath would be lovely."