𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

You knocked on the door of Freddie's home, and waited patiently

It was like any other Friday in June. A summer party, which Freddie had planned of course.

You decided on wearing something simple. Denim, high-waisted shorts with a button down blue shirt. The shirt was big, but that's just how it was supposed to be. Under that, your swimsuit.

Freddie opened the door, a smile came across his face, and he immediately hugged you. "Darling, hi!" He exclaimed after parting from the hug.

"Hey Fred." You said, smiling. "It's been years since we last saw each other!" He exclaimed throwing his arms in the air, one held a champagne glass. "Freddie, we saw each other two days ago for breakfast," You told him, rolling your eyes playfully.

"Whatever, Y/n. I missed you in those two days. Are you ready to meet them?" Freddie asked, leading you into his house. People were dancing, only in their swimsuits which made you feel out of place. You turned to look up at Freddie. "Who?" You asked.

You had completely spaced out, forgetting who you were supposed to meet. Freddie stopped in the middle of the crowd and looked down at you. His eyebrows were furrowed.

"Really, Y/n? We talked about this two days ago!" Freddie exclaimed, bringing his arm up, making yours go up too.

You smiled weakly at him. "Sorry, Fred. It's just been busy lately and-" You started but Freddie cut you off. "Save it, Y/n, I already know. Work and more boring work." Freddie said rolling his eyes. You knew he didn't like you working so much, and he always invited you to parties, thinking that would make the stress go away. And it did, at least for some amount of time. When you were dancing and got so drunk you didn't remember where the hell you were at.

"Come, let's just go so you can meet my friends." Freddie said and started dragging you away again.

And then it hit you. The people Freddie wanted you to meet were his band mates. He had been so excited in introducing you to them, and then you just completely forgot. How could you forget about something so important? You hurt Freddie, and now you felt like a complete shitty person. All because of work.

So you stopped him. Freddie turned again to look down at you. "Fred, I'm sorry. I really am," You started saying, squeezing his hand tightly. The music seemed to become background noise, along with the screaming people. "I forgot about it, because of stupid paperwork. That is not as important as my best friend." You said giving him a small smile. "It never will be. I know I forgot about it, and again, I'm sorry. Is ... is there anything I can do to make it up?" You asked, your eyes scanning his face.

An evil smirk came up on Freddie's face, and with that, a glint of evil in his eyes. "Yes. I want you to spend time with one of the friends I want you to meet. He's fun, and knows how to party." Freddie told you, smiling a sweet sickening smile. Too sweet.