Lee Soo Man, the sugar daddy?

Author's perspective;

The stands filled with people shouting for the person they believe will win. Yells of Y/n and R/n echo throughout the underground ring. People lined at tables placing bets on the 'boys' who are about to wow the crowd with another anticipated fight. Rivals. That's what Y/n and R/n are and are always neck and neck to each other.

They fought with all their might, it was as if it was written in their DNA to hate each other. That's why people always came back to watch them, even if they were wasting their money, they enjoyed watching people bust each other up. Sickening yes, but people had their interest. It's not like it bothered Y/n or R/n, they liked fighting each other. They loved the look of pain on each other face when their fist clashed into one another's rib, cheek, or stomach. Something they loved about underground fighting was there weren't any rules. Just them and their fist.

The people shouted with anticipation the referee had finally climbed into the ring,

"ARE YOU READY FOLKS!" He shouted, "WE HAVE A GOOD ONE THIS FINE NIGHT!"

The walls of the underground ring shook with yells of excited,

"HEH, I KNEW YOU'D BE LIKE THIS!" The referee smirked, "In the corner to the left, weighing 54 kilograms, is ONE PUNCH Y/N!! ANND in the right corner, weighing also 54 kilograms, is BEAST FIST R/N!!" and the crowd replied with another yell of excitement, "MAY THE MATCH BEGIN!"

The referee smirked

-

-

-

-

Y/n perspective;

Anticipation fills the room as I stare down the one person I hate most, R/n. I'm boiling over with the passion to beat the shit out of her. Just her very existence wants me to choke her with her own hair. Both of us holding the most intense death glare in history, neither of us backing down. Showing weakness is not an option. From others perspective, it would look like two ginormous dragons about to bury the world in ashes. Just the aura in the room was suffocating and dark. The two of us have been fighting for years, our wins are equally matched and it infuriates us even more than we already are. Nobody dares to bother us nor do we have time to deal with them. We're both lost in thought of our game plan to pulverize each other. Counting down the second for me to finally get my hands on this stupid bitch. My thoughts were soon interrupted by the sound director announcing two minutes left until the match would begin. I started to feel clammy. 'What the hell? Me? Clammy? Get your head together Y/n!'

"Let's go Y/n the match is about to begin," I respond with a grunt and follow the beefy man to the ring. I can hear the people yell my name, and I love the feeling. The adrenaline flowing through my veins makes me feel like I'm on cloud 9, and I bask in it until one voice breaks me from my imagination.

"You ready to feel defeat Y/n?" R/n ask full of confidence.

'How come only bullshit comes out of her mouth?' I think to myself, only to chuckle at that absurdity before turning around to see a smile on her face that soon falls when she sees the look in my eyes. My eyes speak a thousand words except for one, defeat. I only turn around and smirk as we both walk to our respective corners in the ring.

"ALRIGHT FOLKS ONCE THAT BELL RINGS YOU CAN NO LONGER PLACE BETS!" The referee warns, "Alright we have a good one tonight ONE PUNCH Y/N, and BEAST FEAST R/N!"

The crowd yells louder yelling my name and yelling R/n's name I only smirk and look at my prey ready to pounce.

"Alright, Boys I want a fair fight."