Empty Minded Chicken Nugget

-- R/n perspective --

She signed it.

Y/n really signed it.

I wasn't expecting her to if I was being honest. Y/n really wasn't the type to put herself out there unless she had too. Hence the fact that she crossdressing to do underground fighting. 'Yuck such a creep... idiot! You literally took on a face male persona... God, you're the definition of STUUPID!' My inner thoughts said. To say I wasn't offended by what my self-consciousness said would be an understatement. Why am I so mean to myself?

"Well R/n will show you around now Y/n!" Mister SM announced, "What?" I blurted realizing it was rude of me to say that in such a tone. "UUH sorry Mister SM I didn't mean it like that!" I bowed and he responded in a grunt and kicked us out of his office.

Rude.

"Well, that was..." Y/n began to say "Awkward" I finished for her, and she nodded.

"Well follow me I'll show you to the dance practice room or whatever. Some people in the group are promoting right now, so you won't actually meet everyone... There's like one million people in this group. Ugh, I haven't even met everyone yet!" I complained. I didn't get Mister SM's plan's, but I'm getting bank, food, and a bed. So pull up!

"Mmk, so they haven't found out that..." Y/n lowered her voice, "that you're actually a girl?"

I wanted to say duh you dumb bitch! I'm literally as sly as a fox, but then I remember that one incident when I took a shower. I didn't get caught though. So did my gender get revealed? Nope!

"Why would they? I'm a master at disguise. Do I really look like a girl?" I scoffed. 'What a pinhead!' "Yeah you do have the build of a boy, you got very broad shoulders for a girl. Hmm, you have a nice jawline too! I'm jealous." Y/n stated.

Oh my god. I really am a boy.

-- A few minutes of contemplating my gender--

"Behold! The practice room of NCT. Just kidding we all share, but this is the one we are normally in." I said, "Oh make sure your wig is on good." I whispered only loud enough for her to hear.

"Idiot what kind of wig do you use?" Y/n asked, "Duh the one I bought at this sketchy Halloween costume store!" I replied

Y/n facepalmed, "Y-you idiot! How can you be so... dumb? Are you trying to get yourself found out!?" She whisper-yelled. "Chill Y/n my gender wasn't revealed, and anyways I don't need a wig anymore! This is my hair" I said pointing to my fresh haircut!

I got an undercut that made all the girl's panty's drop, and that's the point right? That's what idols did right? I didn't really know what this job was, but I knew I was qualified.

"You cut your hair?" Y/n asked, but it wasn't in a curious way it was more of a 'You dumbass why? How? What?' type of way

"Well it all started back to when I first moved into the dorm--"

--Flashback to 2 weeks ago--

"Welcome, R/n! We are glad to welcome you to the NCT family!" Smiled the little Chinese boy -- there was like 12 Chinese boys in this group how was I supposed to remember? "Thanks, ren-- no! Win-- AH! CHENLE!!" I smiled. I did remember his name! 'Gosh me and my photographic memory. I'm so slick too, he didn't even catch the fact that I didn't remember his name. Heh, I could become an actor with my skills~'

"This is our dorm! It's a bit messy because a lot of members are away promoting right now so it's mainly just NCT Dream in the dorm right now, and we are pretty lazy teens who have school." Chenle sighed.