Smexy Chicken Fingers

--y/n perspective--

Whatever the heck that producer man showed us was, I'm in utter disgust. What the actual fuck was this trash? R/n and I gave each other the "we're fucked" look, while everyone else kept a poker face. How the hell can they not react to this shit, the fuck? It was dead silent while producer dude smiled his ass off, showing how proud he is of his work. Poor dude. Luckily Taeyong's leadership senses tingled and worked his magic.

"Um...yeah, this is great. I love the 90s, retro vibe. It just needs a little work but I got the perfect idea for it. SM-nim, do you mind if we take over and put our own twist to it?" he looks at Mister SM with pleading eyes as we all follow his lead.

He looked at all our faces with wide eyes, looked at the good for nothing producer, and back to us. After an extremely unnecessary silence, "Yeah yeah yeah, just make sure it's good," he said while rushing out the door. Lucky, I want to get out of this awkwardness too.

"Um alright, but I have this great idea where-"

"Thanks so much for your hard work, you deserve a break. Don't worry about us because we learned from the best!" Taeyong interrupts, gently pushing him out the room. Damn this boi good! "We'll make sure NCT X will have the best comeback yet! So sit back and take a vacation."

"But I think I should really-"

"No no no sir, it's healthy to have breaks! Plus, you seem really worn out lately. We can't have such an important member of this company overwork themselves," Mark helps Taeyong out.

"You know what, you're right. I think I will! Good luck guys!" he says grabbing his shit before leaving.

"OH THANK GOD!" Haechan proclaimed. "The only great idea from that shit was goin' retro."

"Agreed," we all let out the breaths we've been holding in.

"So what "perfect idea" did you have in mind?" We all looked at Taeyong, actually curious since we are now on our own.

"Ha ha ha... that's a great question..." he nervously rubs the back of his neck.

"WHAT!?!" Were all in disbelief. What was he thinking!?! We obviously can't do this shit ourselves, we don't know where the fuck to even start.

"Okay pretty boi, so let me get this straight," I started, trying to keep my cool. "You got the nimrod, the only help we got, to leave with no actual plan in mind?"

He stared down at me and slowly turned red of embarrassment. "Well- you know I just- I mean..." he started stuttering, obviously out of words. I couldn't cool my top anymore as I jumped at him, ready to strangle his noodle body to mush. Luckily R/n was there and caught me before anything happened. I would've killed someone if she wasn't there, what would I do without her? I can't handle this unnecessary stress, oh my lord!

She pushed me back down on my seat while I stared back at noodle boi, who looked like he shit his pants as I might add. That made me happy enough to melt my rage. R/n tried to bring the mood back up as we all felt the uneasy tension in the room.

"Why don't we use this time to grow closer and better as a group. It's also a great opportunity to put our own personalities into it. To reach out to the fans more and maybe even bring in more." the mood subsided and everyone liked the idea. We all pitched in what view we wanted and played with our individual strengths. I got to admit, for a complete idiot R/n sure has her moments.

"Alright guys, we got a month to get this album done and ready set for shoots and all that shit. Let's stick together like we always do and we'll definitely get through this like nothing." Taeyong encouraged us, and although I'm still a bit nervous actually debuting for real, I can't wait for this to get started.