'A Master Piece'

--y/n's perspective--

It was 1 in the morning, and I still couldn't wrack my brain around the fact that we were going to debut! Omg who would've thought two street thugs would've made it in the world of idols?

"Pppst y/n you still awake?" r/n asked, and i smiled before mumbling a 'yes'

After answering r/n shot out of her bed and was onto mine within seconds.

With a smile permanently written on her face, "I can't believE IT!! We are GoING to DebUT!!" she squealed and I smiled happily!

"I know! I know! I'm so excited!"

r/n smiled at me before looking at the clock, "OMG! We need to sleep, we've got a big day ahead of us!" she cried before running back to her bed, and instantly falling asleep.

Lucky bitch..

Snuggling under the covers I thought about everyone's reaction to the news of us debuting soon. The boys were happy for us they all cheered, and we had a celebratory dinner with everyone!

It kinda felt like a home for once, and I sorta welcomed it with open arms. I think I could get used to this.

"Wake up right now," someone whispered into my ear.

"Leave me alone." I mumbled.

"You gotta wakey!" the voice yelled.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I cried, "That's ear rape you cre--"

Suddenly there were flashes, and laughter. Two things I hated.

"HAHA! You just got pranked!" r/n teased.

Opening my eyes all the way I saw everyone smushed into our room with cameras.

"Prank?" I asked, and they all laughed.

"WE GOT YOU GOOD!!" Jeno hollered, what the fuck..

Why does he hate me?

"I--"

"Welcome to the family y/n." Taeyong said.

"Wha--?"

"This is an honor not many have the chance to be pranked by the one and only NCT." Johnny said.

"This is a pra--"

"Be lucky we went easy on you." Lucas announced.

This was easy? I don't even wanna know what their hardcore prank would be. Instead of fighting them I decided to go with it.

"WOW! You got me good.. I'll have to get you all back for this." I joked, and Haechan, Jisung, and Mark popped out of the group.

"Sure y/n." Mark laughed.

"I'd like to see you try babe I mean hyung." Haechan smiled.

"We are always alert, but I'd like to see you try y/n hyung." Jisung challenged.

"Is that a challenge Jisung?" I asked, and Jisung smirked.

"Duh hyung." he retorted.

Oooh how I loved to prove little brats wrong, not to mention I am the unconventional prank king.

I saw r/n gulp, and I knew this would be fun.

"Alright Jisung.. Be prepared." I declared, "But for now we should get ready for our meeting with Mister SM."

They all agreed, and filed out of rooms to also get ready.

"Do I look to professional?" R/n asked, and I nodded.

R/n scoffed, "well you look TOO UNPROFESSIONAL!"

I only shrugged before walking out the room I didn't really feel like dressing up today.

My entire body felt horrible, and that was because IT WAS MY TIME OF THE MONTH! My boobs were swollen to the MAX which made wrapping them worse.

I thought I had it bad, but r/n had it worse with her juggernauts I only prayed she was okay..

"IS EVERYONE READY?!" Taeyong called, "The van is here to pick us up!!"

There was a chorus of 'yes' and soon everyone was filing out of the dorm.

Now to the SM building!!

--MISTER SM'S OFFICE--

We all filed in the room, and waited for mister SM to tell us what the hell was going on.

"As you know a new sub unit of NCT will be debuting soon." he said, and we all nodded.

"With a lot of consideration, and thinking I have decided who will debut, and who will come back in this unit." he explained, "This unit will be called NCT X, it will have 10 members, and those member's will be..."

Nct X? That sounds cool!

"Leader: Taeyong, Rappers: Taeyong, Mark, Lucus, Johnny, Y/n, Vocalist: Doyoung, Haechan, Kun, Jaehyun, R/n. Don't worry everyone you will all have your comeback soon, but for now my priority is NCT X. Everyone else may leave the producer will be here shortly." Mister SM said, and with that everyone not in NCT X went there separate ways while we stayed behind

Within minutes the producer came busting through the door shouting, "Sorry! Sorry! When I am in the zone I tend to forget the time.."

Mister SM only nodded and gestured to have Producer man sit down. Which he obliged too.

With seconds of sitting down the producer laid out his entire desk on the coffee table!

His computer, his breakfast, some concept pictures, and tiny speaker.

Why didn't we just go into the studio?

"ALRIGHT! I listened to the samples you gave me SM-nim, and I've come up with a really nice demo. I was think of doing a retro vibe something like boy groups in the 90s! Before you disagree please hear me out!" Producer man begged, "BY listening to this demo~~"

Mister SM sighed before nodding his head again, and producer man smiled with delight!

He plugged his speaker into the computer and ampt the volume ALL the way up, "Prepare for my masterpiece!"

and oh boy it sure was a master piece alright...

읽어 주셔서 감사합니다

a/n:: yo they is debuting AYYYYYE