I love WO-men~

(˘˘)y/n's pov(˘˘)

"So I'm gonna call you Moon, now?" R/n asked and I nodded, "And I'll call you AM?" I ask and she nods and we both stay silent. In about five hours we are going to be performing our debut song. The stylists were sprawled around us doing our hair, make-up, telling us what to wear.

Everyone's just re-debuting, but us? We are debuting!

What if we aren't good enough? I keep asking the what if's and it's started to get to me. AM seems to be alright, she's the same AM as yesterday. All happy and cherry unlike me.

"Hey, Moon! What's with the long face," Jaehyun smiles sitting next to me and I turn to him with a shrug, "Nervous?" I reply and Jaehyun nods.

"Hey, I'll be there if you need me," He smiles as he squeezes my hand and quickly says goodbye as the stylist calls him for his turn.

"Why are you so red?" Lucus grumbles as he takes a seat next to me and I glare at the lanky guy. He made, no he forced me to tell him the truth. Then we went home and it was so awkward, to say the least, he hasn't actually talked to me until now.

"I'm not red!" I growl trying to calm my beating heart. What is this feeling? I turn to Lucus leaning toward him, "I-I think I'm having a heart attack, Lucus, if I die tonight don't fail our rap," I sigh and his eyes widen.

"D-Die?"

"Yes!"

"You seem alive to me Moon," AM smiled as she scooted toward me sandwiching me between Lucus and her.

"Ugh there's a whole ass seat across from me, and you want to be annoying?" I frown as I push her away but she doesn't budge at all. She only snickers as I cross my arms pouting, and Lucus looks like he is having a dilemma at this very moment.

"R/n, er I mean AM..." He says pausing for a moment before leaning forward whispering, "Are you into girls?"

My eyes go wide as AM begins to go ape shit crazy, she looks like she's about to yell about her love for men. When she remembers she's cross-dressing, "OF COURSE I LOVE MEN!" She exclaims so maybe I'm wrong. "WO~MEN!" She screams making me jump in fright, "Haha I love women! Women! Women! Women,"

"A.M it's your turn," The stylist calls out and AM stands there embarrassed before walking toward the stylist with her head hung low.

I slap Lucus on the arm glaring at him, "Stop laughing it isn't funny," I mumble and he laughs even harder.

"Haha, I love women! Women! W-Wom-- ahahaha!"

I shake my head as the idiot laughs as he'd just heard Britney Spears sing without autotune. "Yah! It's not even funny," I sigh but he doesn't listen he laughs so hard that he's literally on the floor. Rolling around and I gag that floor must be so dirty, a-and he's just.

Good God.

"Moon, are you ready to change?" The stylist asks breaking my attention from Lucus and I nod ready to be anywhere. Away from Lucus.

"This is a really nice outfit!" I exclaim with a smile and the stylist bows, "The concept is the 90s, so I thought a jean on jean would fit perfectly. Also instead of a shirt, I want you to wear a crop top. Don't forget your belt either," She smiles before handing me everything pushing me into the dressing room.

"A crop top?" I whisper to myself panicking. "AM!" I yell from behind the curtains. "Bally!"

"What is it, Moon?" She groans and I pull her into the dressing room. "T-They want me to wear a crop top!" I whisper-shout and her face mirror's my reaction.

"I mean you got a nice ab back... BUT what the fuck! A-and a belt?!" She mutters as she looks at my pile of clothes, "You are screwed!"

"What do I do?" I ask her and she rubs her temples as she begins to think whilst rubbing her chin. I watch as she turns slightly purple and I begin to panic, "AM! Breath I know using your brain is a lot, but damn don't die,"

AM eyes open as she inhales as much air as possible, "S-Sorry I don't really know how to multitask," She mumbles before grabbing my shoulders, "The only thing I could think of was just wear it, but keep it wrapped. Then again it's not like you have huge knockers like..." She pauses dramatically looking into the dressing room mirror, "Me..."

"Fine!" I frown as I begin to change, "Hand me the top," I sigh I just have to suck it up and hope for the best.

"Hey you don't look too bad," AM comments and I nod looking at myself in the mirror. I really don't look that bad, I really am one hot man.

"Come on Moon, we gotta go," AM says as slides the curtains open and everyone stares at us. "Why are they staring at us AM?" I whisper and she shrugs before hopping onto the couch and I follow behind her.

"Why is it so quiet?" I ask again and she shrugs again.

I watch as Doyoung passes by, "H-Hey hyung," I call out. and he turns his head toward me, "Why is it so quiet?" I ask him and he simply points toward AM and my brain begins to do things.

Think.

Why would it be quiet if it was just AM and I?

After minutes of thinking I realized nothing, why the fuck are people so freaking dramatic? We just changed together... Well, me change and I was wrapped, so she didn't se--

Oh my God.

You get it now?

Am I going crazy?

Let's hope not.

"AM do you ever hear another voice in your hea beside yours?" I ask her and she looks as if she'd seen a dead body. Which was covered in sprinkles and frosting as she nods her head/

Don't ask why it's in such detail.

"Y-You too?" She stutters, "It started happening like yesterday,"

"So last chapter?" I ask and she looks like I stole her crunchy butternut cookie with extra diabetes. As she furrows her brows, "You mean yesterday?"

"Time is fake," I shrug and she's about to refute but Taeyong calls out our names.

"AM? Moon? Let's have a group meeting before we go upstage, yea?" He smiles and we both nod before making our way to the others.

"Alright team NCT X! This is the first we've gotten to show our own creative freedom!" Taeyong smiles and we all cheer happily, "So let's show our fan's our 100%, and welcome Moon and AM to the NCT family,"

"Yeah!"

"Let's kick-ass," AM whispers as we get onto the stage.

The scream of the fans is the first thing I hear when we get on stage. The chant our names loud and I can't help, but smile.

Do they like us?

They went wild when AM sang her lines yelling the cutest things.

And they went even wilder when Lucus and I's joint rap came on, and for once in my life.

I felt like I belonged somewhere.

On that stage.

With NCT.

♡'・ᴗ・'♡author's note''

i hope this chapter was enjoyable hehe,

T H E Y H A V E D E B U T E D!

moon is y/n's stage name & am is r/n's stage name

(AM like time like 12 am. that's r/n's stage name)