The Korean Superman

--Y/n perspective--

It happened so fast, way to fast. If you ask me, I didn't realize how crazy this entire ordeal was until I was standing right in front of the SM building itself! My forehead started to sweat, my knees were shaky, and I couldn't seem to get a grip! R/n looked as if she fit right into this place, and me? I looked like a charity case my clothes were practically rags I couldn't afford anything at the moment. My bank account was drier than your mom's turkey on Thanksgiving. I didn't even think about changing until Mister SM pushed us into his car. We were both still in our fighting clothes when he told us that he would take us to the SM building to finalize my contract with SM.

"Alright Y/n! I know it's intimidating, but you will not regret signing with SM." He said with a smile, and I wanted to respond, but I couldn't I was nervous.

I felt a pat on my back, "Hey there's nothing to be nervous about. He won't sell your organs on the black market I promise, but that's only if you don't break the contract." R/n whispered into my ear.

Suddenly I was getting cold feet. What the hell am I doing? I am not pretty enough to be a girl, and not handsome enough to be a male idol! I don't belong here! 'ABORT MISSION! ABORT MISSION Y/N!' I thought to myself. 'Y/N don't be a little bitch! You are a boss ass bitch, and you can do anything you set your mind on even becoming a male idol!' I replied to myself. 'Wow. you are right Y/n you can do anything you set your heart on because I AM A BOSS ASS BITCH!' I yelled at my brain.

"You coming?" R/n said pulling me out of the turmoil inside my mind, "Hell yeah!" I shouted before getting embarrassed by the sudden outburst, but I couldn't help it. Adrenaline was flooding through my vein!

I was so excited I really felt like punching something! Destroy it, and make it unrecognizable! For some odd reason, I found joy in the destruction of others belongs. Maybe it was the underground street fighter in me, but I really did feel my strongest when I was in the rings.

Would that mean I would have to give up underground fighting for this idol job? Hell, I don't really know what I'm signing a contract for, but I do know that I'm getting some benefits from this entire thing: food, housing, food, and food. GOSH, I just love food. If only I could afford it... I'd be an obese cow!

"Y/n hello? What is going through your head right now?" R/n asked, and I could only shrug. How was I supposed to explain to her that I would look like an obese cow if I actually ate on the regular?

"Don't worry about it R/n, you're just worried about your new competition." I smirked trying to lighten the tense air I created between us, and she looked to her left and to her right before saying, "Who? I don't see competition anywhere."

To say I wasn't offended would be an understatement! My adrenaline was replaced with rage! Rage that made me want to destroy her! UGH, how were we ever friends? Best friends at that! She makes me want to shove a shovel up my ass, and then pull it out of my mouth to end my misery!

"Me! DUH! Are you blind? Do you need contacts? Oh, wait, even if you needed them you could never afford them ha!" I snicked, and if looks could kill I'd be a dead woman -- well man now.

"Children, please! You two need to get along if we want this entire thing to work. I know you two are rivals, but please for the sake of NCT work together. Rebuilt the broken bond you to have, and make it unbreakable!" Mister SM preached, how did he know R/n and I were friends? 'Weird.'

"Uh... YES, SIR!" R/n saluted, not even catching that odd sentence Mister SM said. Gosh, she is such a bone head!

-- ENTER SM BUILDING --

It was beautiful. Totally and utterly beautiful. I've never been in such an expensive looking building before. One because no one would let a ratty tatty he/she into their expensive building for the sake of the customers. Two I couldn't get past security. They were like sharks! They kept circling around me until finally engulfing me. Aka, outside on the cold streets. Like a homeless wattpad character who would be found by a gang leader...

"Do you like it Y/n?" Mister SM asked, and all I could do was mumble a quick yes before going back to admiring the beauty of this building!

"AHHH! Wendy is that you?" I heard him say before seeing a beautiful girl walk up to us with a smile. "SM-nim~~ how are you?" She asked with a heart-stopping smile. I'm straight, but she could turn any girl-- 'KNOCK IT OFF!!'

"I am good Wendy. thank you for asking. I was just about to sign a contract and introduce the newest members to the NCT family!" Mister SM smiled, and Wendy (I think) turned to us. Giving us a welcoming smile "It must be overwhelming, but welcome~~ I see a lot of potential in the both of you. Welcome to SM!" She cheered, "Fighting~~!" she smiled once more before dismissing herself.

'WOW'! If all girls were like Wendy I wouldn't mind being an idol. Even if I have to crossdress! What am I going to lose anyway?

"My office is close just keep going straigh-- WE ARE HERE!" Mister SM exclaimed, wow he must be very excited to sign me... I wonder why? "You and R/n can sit right here while I get the contract," he instructed and we followed his orders.

I looked around his office it was pristine, profession, and boring. Black desk, marble floors, and creme walls. Yeah, he had a cool window with a HUGE view of Seoul, but I was expecting more from the guy who is apparently in "TOP 3," or some bs. R/n was mumbling on the way there about the SM building along with how I should be "Priv--"

"Psst! Y/n be lucky you are privileged to have this opportunity. Not many street rats becoming trainee's under someone so giant and great like mister SM himself." she whispers, and I wanted to say "Dumbass I'm here for the food, housing, money." But that would be too much so I just stayed quiet.

"Ahh! Here is the contract! I don't normally sign people... Usually the people I hirer do this, but you and R/n are special ones." He said with a creepy wink! 'SORRY MISTER SM, BUT IM NOT INTERESTED IN BECOMING A SUGAR BABY!!' I thought to myself hoping he got the message through my eyes.

"HAHAHA yeah... we are pretty special." I laughed, but it sounded more forced than anything.

He didn't seem to catch it, and if he did he didn't let it bother him because he just smiled, "Alright Y/n this is a 10-year contract for you to pledge your allegiance to me! You will promise to be an idol under my company for 10 years under the group NCT. Along with some other subunits, collaborations, and maybe a solo's as well. Break this contract, and it will result in a huge lawsuit which I will win. Because I am Lee Soo Man. The Korean superman bitch~"

Suddenly I didn't have the same confidence I had when I walked into this building I was feeling a bit overwhelmed by his outburst about pledge my allegiance to him. 'THIS ISN'T AMERICA AND HE IS NOT A FLAG!' R/n nudged me tilting her head towards the pen and I don't know what pushed me to do what I did.

Mister SM showed all the signs of a creepy, odd, very weird uncle on Thanksgiving. Yet for some inexplicable reason, I took the chance knowing I'd probably regret it in the future, but my wise master once said, "Instead of living for the future, live for the present, and you will thank yourself for not getting ahead of destiny."

Maybe it was destiny, or maybe it was my greed. But I was tired of being in this state -- not having a place to stay, to go to after a hard day of work, or to eat at when it was dinner time. Whether it be my destiny or my greed, I was going to change my fate with a single stroke of a pen.

Without even knowing...

읽어 주셔서 감사합니다

a/n;;

RIP Tao who lost his lawsuit against SM 😔✊)