My Sister Jaehyuna

R/n perspective

"I want to stay." Y/n said. I don't know why but a sense of relief filled my veins knowing Y/n actually wanted to stay.

But did she really want too?

I'd never actually know the truth whether it was sincere or not, but it felt nice knowing I wasn't going to be alone during this entire process.

Ms. Kim smiled, "Very well Y/n, welcome to SMTown."

I heard Y/n gulp as Ms. Kim said that, I let out a snicker as it was funny to watch Y/n actually be nervous for once. Hehe

"Well, what are you standing around for? Let's get started!" Ms. Kim exclaimed, making us all rush to our spots.

Leaving Y/n totally confused by what was going on, "Y/n stand in the middle of Nova and R/n now." Ms. Kim ordered.

Y/n rushed to our side and Nova wouldn't stop being head over heels for Y/n. It made me want to throw up like out of everyone in this room you fall for the cross-dresser!?! Like, there's two of us and you pick him? I should really have a one on one talk with her and tell her to reevaluate her choices and pick someone like me.

What? You're going to become an idol soon! Oh right... ugh, why am I jealous?

"Okay everybody this is going to be a little bit different, but at the end of the month, SM-nim is going to evaluate everybody's talents. This will be a big break for some of you and for others, not really." she said, looking at all of us, "Normally, I'd say that you guys can think of song and choreography on your own, but I feel like you'd have a better chance at debut if you worked with a partner to enhance your talents!"

All the trainees suddenly got excited murmurs filled the air, "BUT, my only rule is I get to pick your partners." she smirked, and everyone became quiet again.

This could be fun, but I spoke too soon.

"I'm calling out the partners now, Kim Nova and Moon Ga-Yong, Lee Yu and Wang Park, Y/n and R/n, Park Ji-Hyun and Jung Ji me. You will all be partners please treat one another nicely and work together!"

Ms. Kim said Y/n and I would be partners.

Why?

She hasn't even seen Y/n dance, sing, or rap!

What the hell?!?

"Ms. Kim! W-why do I have to be with Y/n?!" I whined. She turned to me, her stare making me freeze.

"R/n are you questioning my judgment?" she asked, and I only shook my head 'no'.

"You and Y/n are partners because I see potential in the both of you! You two together make an awesome duo don't let the past get in the way of that," she said. What? How does she--

"Well R/n, you head Ms. Kim, let's go!" Y/n interrupted, pulling me away, "Why do you take so long? That nova girl kept complaining to me as if I cared or some bullshit."

"Because I got stuck with you!" I exclaimed, and Y/n looked taken aback.

"Y/n I--"

"Don't bother R/n. I'll just do this by myself then, you can do this on your own -- separate..." she said, before turning around leaving the room.

I thought Y/n and I are supposed to hate each other. Why did I feel guilty for saying that?

--Y/n perspective--

"Because I got stuck with you!" R/n exclaimed, and it felt like my heart shattered into a million pieces.

We've said worse to each other, yet, hearing that seemed to be my breaking point.