hee hee

(˘˘) r/n's pov (˘˘)

I laughed at my master plan, no I cackled it worked! I promised Taeyong oppa I'd helping them sort out their bad blood, and my plan worked! I smiled patting myself on the shoulder, "My nindo, my ninja wa--" Before I could finish my sentence I ran straight into a wall, a really soft one.

"Owe! My nipple," The wall cried and I jumped back in fear.

"W-When did walls talk?" I gasp as I look up it's no longer a wall, but it's Johnny Oppa. What's he doing here?

"Oppa?" I ask and he looks down at me with a smile, "R/n, what are you doing here?" He asks shining brightly.

"I'm trying to fix Lucus and Y/n's attitude," I tell him, "All they do is bicker bicker, and everyone is tired of it," I sigh thinking back to last night's practice where they only frowned, glared, and made threats with their hands at each other.

Johnny simply nods along with me, and I watch his mouth open. He begins to say things but I can't hear him at all, "What are you saying Johnny hyung!" I yell louder not saying oppa since I'd seem really weird if I did.

My hair was short now I truly looked like a man, and I was beginning to embrace its qualities. Like dressing however you wanted, not having to fix my hair. Needing to not use as many manners and best of all —hygiene.

You are disgusting, you don't shower? Or brush your teeth!

H-How this?

Your creator!

G-God?

Some... What... Just brush and take a shower daily. Maybe twice a day, please?

Yes, God!

After my little chat with God, I began to hear someone call my name in the distance, "R/n!" A voice filled with panic screamed and I turned around to see a girl barreling towards me. If I weren't a girl I'd say she was pretty hot.

Long black hair, small face, big brown eyes, and plump lips. Wait... that isn't just some hot girl, t-that's Y/n! WITHOUT her wig, what the fuck!

She was like a bullet running at such a fast pace or maybe she was just looking really fast. Behind her was a shocked Lucus chasing after her, "Do you know her R/n?" Johnny asked and I only nodded.

As she got closer and closer, she looked more in a pickle. I blinked once and she was in front of me her hand gripped onto mind, "Your coming with me," She muttered as she dragged me away from Johnny Oppa.

Now I was being dragged down the street my feet barely catching up with her pace, "Y/n! What the heck?" I groan as she pulls me into an alley. Letting go she holds onto the wall panting catching her breath.

"Are you going to tell me why the fuck you don't have your wig on?" I ask tapping my foot impatiently waiting for her to answer.

"I-It fell off," She panted her breath labored, "I couldn't put it back on with Lucu--"

"FOUND YOU!" A voice exclaimed causing up to all jump and we turned to see a haggard, Lucus. Red in the face, hands on his knees hunched over, dying internally, "D-Don't t-thuhk of running!" He shouted as he pointed at Y/n.

I smirked to myself before slowly backing away, "Yeah, Y/n don't think of running." I wink before moonwalk out of the alley.

Hee Hee

Never again.

What?

Hello?

"R/n! There you are, you scared me," Johnny panted as he stood in front of me catching his breath.

"How did you find me?" I mumble, "Lowkey stalker oppa," I teased and he broke into a smile before standing straight up. He looped his arms with mine and dragged me toward somewhere.

"Geez, what's with people dragging me places?" I groaned and Johnny giggled before coming to a stop. I looked up and it was a ramen shop, "Yo mama Ramen?" I read out and flashes of my childhood popped into my head.

Of Y/n and I watching Naruto with Master, and how we'd pretend to be ninja's and learn Jutsu.

"Shall we get ramen?" Johnny asked and I nodded with a smile.

"Sure, oppa."

♡'・ᴗ・'♡author's note''

in the begining, i was going to let lucus and y/n go to a ramen shop, but a change of heart.

next chapter is the debut.

who do you ship together?

y/nXr/n

y/nXlucus

y/nXjaehyun

r/nXjohnny

r/nXjeno