★·.·'¯'·.·★ 𝔸𝕊𝕐𝕃𝕌𝕄 ★·.·'¯'·.·★

"LET US OUT!" Minsu kept banging and screaming at the door.

"Minsu, stop it! You're going to hurt yourself!"Catrine yelled as she hugged Miyuki who was whimpering and crying.

"Who the hell kidnapped us and what the hell do they want?!" Mina yelled as she tried to break open any of the windows in the trailer.

"Okay everyone please calm down!" Naeyeon yelled. Everyone froze and waited for what she has to say.

"Let's gather around and put our heads together on this situation." everyone huddled in the centre of the trailer and exchanging looks.

"Okay, so we have no idea who kidnapped us and why. All we know is that they just locked us in our own trailer and drove off with us." Everyone nodded at Naeyeon's statement.

"Chaewon unnie, do you have any theories on this?" Naeyeon asked.

"Sorry, I have no clue either." Chaewon shrugged as she fixed her glasses.

"Ugh, enough of all this. I'm gonna find another way out." Minsu grunted as she got up and tried to find a way out.

The trailer door opened revealing two men with masks across their faces. The two men stepped in and seized after Minsu.

"Let me go!" She screamed. The men ignored her and pulled a black burlap sack over her head.

They pulled her out, locked the trailer door once more, and dragged Minsu away

***

In which 6 ordinary girls get kidnapped, maybe they're not so ordinary after all...

---

Heyo heyo!

So this is my first applyfic so there might be some cringe and mistakes so please forgive me for that

This book is inspired by episode 7 of the Netflix series: Titans. And it's also inspired by some Monsta X clips ;)

If y'all see this I just fixed some stuff
3/7/20:again

"It's nothing as it seems"