ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕥

Chaos

The only thing seen as far as the eye can see

"Hyungwon!

Minhyuk ran through the heaps of ruble. He didn't care about anything now, except finding his best friend.

He covered is face to protect it from the debris. After stumbling here and there, he finally stopped when he found his friend, lying semi-conscious under a bridge.

"Oh my god, Hyungwon get up." Minhyuk aggresively shook him. Hyungwon groaned and his eyes opened slightly.

"Minhyuk, w-what happened?"

"They got the others." Hyungwon didn't want to believe it. He tried to get up, but he ws in too much pain already.

Minhyuk felt frantic seeing his condition. He rummaged his pockets only to pull out a crumpled flower.

"Come on, buddy. Open your mouth." Minhyuk pleaded.

"N-no... I don't want to." Hyungwon tried to push Minhyuk back.

"It's all my fault..." Hyungwon's voice slowly faded as he started to lose consciousness.

"No no no. Wake up dude, they're coming."

Faint shouts were heard from the distance. Silhouettes were visible from the direction where Minhyuk came.

"Please Hyungwon, it's not your fault. Just please, you gotta help me here."

Hyungwon gave in. He slowly opened his mouth to let Minhyuk put the flower in his mouth. His body tensed. Sweat rolling down his temples. His fists would stop opening and closing

The skies turned dark

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue 2/3

I'll be posting the next prologue tomorrow, hope it gives y'all a hint of all this

BTW please check my recent announcementpls :c