ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

Mina Unnie

You sure you're not coming?

Sorry, can't escape them

Too bad :(

You guys have fun

---

I turned off my phone and went back to my book. Yup, like usual, I'm trapped at home.

The sound of yelling was heard for the umpteenth time today. My parents were always drinking and fighting and smoking, it's annoying.

They were never like this though. Something probably just came over them when they took drugs.

Why don't I report them to the police? I can't. I'm stuck here.

"YEO MINSU GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE!" Ugh great, mom's calling again.

I went downstairs into the kitchen where mom was cooking something.

"Eat your lunch." She threw a plate to the table. Pasta as usual.

"Can't you change your hair? It's disgusting," she spat. My hair was a mix of blonde and pink.

I didn't want to argue with her and just ate my food. Dad came down not long after, not even acknowledging my existence.

Well, they got in a fight again. I quietly snuck out of the kitchen and went into the living room. The flashing colours from outside caught my attention.

A police car!

Without a second thought, I rushed outside to the car. I knocked furiously on the window. The window rolled down to reveal the police officer.

"Officer... You need to help me!"

The man just sat there, staring at me. Why isn't he saying anything? I'm worried my parents find out about what I'm doing it might be the end of me.

The back door opened, revealing a large man. I tried to talk to him, but he grabbed me.

"Hey! Let me go!"

He pulled me into the car and closed the door. A cloth fell over my mouth.

Next thing I knew, everything turned dark.

---------------------------------------------------

Double update for today yeee

Btw if you guys didn't notice, I made some changes to the cast chapters, not all of them are finished though