ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞

It was getting dark, but Mina and Miyuki haven't come back.

I was getting rather worried. What if something happened to them?

"Don't think about it too much, Cat. I'm sure they're fine," Naeyeon said.

"They're taking too long,"  sighed.

"Maybe they just decided to wander off, that's all. Let's go inside for now."

We waited inside the trailer, still no sign of them. I tried to get my mind off it by grabbing my bag. There was something I've been wanting to do.

"Hey, guys."

"What's up?"

"Later when everyone's here, I wanna tell you guys something." I pulled out a brown envelope. Chaewon's eyes widened.

"Is that--"

I gave a nod. She jumped up and hugged me.

"Kwonie... I'm so happy for you!"

I smiled. "Now we just have to wait for the others so I can announce this properly."

"Hey, who's that?" Naeyeon pointed to the distance. We saw two black figures, they seemed to be carrying something-- something big.

They got closer to our trailer. It was two men, all fully dressed in black and face covered with masks.

"H-hey!"

The two men stood right in front of our trailer. They pushed two large sacks in.

"What are you guys doing?!"

They didn't say a thing and shut the door.

One of the sacks started to move. I opened it. What was inside shocked us all.

"Minsu?"

The girl's eyes opened. She looked around. "What happened?"

Her hands were tied up. I pulled the rope off and got the sack of her.

"Wait if Minsu is in this bag then what is..." Nayeon pulled the other sack open.

"Oh!"

It was Miyuki and Mina, both unconscious. My head was spinning. What's going on?

"Unnie..." Miyuki whined, slowly waking up.

We helped get them out of the sack and rope that tied them up. Mina was still unconscious.

"What's going on?"

Naeyeon went to the door.

"It's locked."

Slowly but surely, the trailer started to move.

-------------------------------------------------

Chapters after this are in 3rd person pov

This chapter seems a bit rushed tbh