ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

It's been 6 months

My mind is empty right now. I just don't know what to do.

6 Months ago, my brother ran away from home. He said there's something he needed to do. I had no choice but to let him. We were able to keep in contact for at least two months. Although, he never told me what he was doing. I tried to pry him open, he wouldn't tell.

But for some reason, four months ago I lost contact with him.

I don't know what happened. I was afraid he was angry with me. We had a huge fallout the day before. But what I fear more is that something bad happened to him.

I just wish, one day I could be reunited with him.

"Naeyeon! Your friends are here!"

"Coming mom!"

I'm going camping today with my friends. My parents strangely didn't think about his disappearance. I wish he was here to see me leave at least.

I closed my diary and returned it to my drawer. I grabbed my large rucksack and headed downstairs.

"Took you long enough."

"Sorry, last-minute preparations."

We went outside to the car waiting outside. The car was connected to a trailer, a trailer we bought together.

"Minsu... She's not coming?"

"Unfortunately, she can't," Catrine sighed.

"Bummer."

The six of us got into the car. I said goodbye to my parents before hopping in.

I just hope this trip will work out fine

---------------------------------------------

Okii so this is the first chapter. Not too much for now.

What do you guys think?

Btw, I will adjust some parts to fit the story, so there's a chance I might not put in some parts you guys wrote in the form