ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘

Before we start I wanna point out something:
In my active check, kahiji is just the Sundanese word for first/number 1

---

"More than just a fairytale?"

Aerin nodded. "It seems crazy, I know. But you've seen enough to believe it right?"

They nodded in unison. Who would believe such tales? But they've seen too much today to not believe it.

Aerin walked over to her desk. She opened up a drawer and pulled out what seemed to be a ripped parchment.

"It is said that there's a half of the legend that has been missing for ages. Well, I just happen to have that missing piece," she said.

"Wait but.... how..."

Aerin shrugged. "I can't remember. All I know is that I have it." She proceeded to open the yellowish parchment carefully, her eyes scanning the fading ink on it. She took a deep breath before reciting the legend.

'Legend has it that many years ago, there were 7 warriors. Those warriors were just and powerful. They have protected their country for many years, righteous in many ways.

After risking their lives and saving the country from dark forces, a wise wizard offered them a gift, a gift which couldn't be denied.

Each warrior was granted a different power. A power that they promised to use for good. But one warrior resented and turned against his friends.

Some warriors exiled him, some couldn't bear to do so. In the end, it resulted from what was a gift, turned into a curse.

Before the rebellion of the one warrior, the warriors have made a request to the wizard

"None of our descendants will inherit our power."

Since their death, their spirits have wandered for centuries, waiting for the right people to inherit their powers.

In the end, the ones who inherit their powers will form together as one brotherhood, pledged to protect the innocents from those who oppress them. They were known as "The Clan"

Before their initial death, they had found love in seven beauties, who were gifted by the wizard with powers that helped keep the warriors in check. They were known as "The Guardians" they were the only ones who can save the warriors from themselves.

And when death came to them, their spirits followed the Warriors' spirits, but split at an intersection, leaving them to nest in beauties who will be unfamiliar with them.' Aerin ended her reading and closed the scroll, looking at everyone.

"And all that is true?" Catrine asked.

"Might be, or the fact you guys have powers and there are seven guys trapped in here is a mere coincidence."

"Wait.... what?"

Everyone looked at Aerin. Guys? Trapped here? Who?

Aerin chuckled seeing their expressions. She walked over to the computer in the corner and turned it on. "Come here."

They approached the computer, watching as Aerin clicked something, showing five videos, possibly security cameras.

"Son Hyunwoo, the oldest of them." A man in white was surrounded by what seemed to be soldiers carrying bear zappers.

"Shin Hoseok, a cyborg." A man, half of his body made of metal, was chained in a cage, also surrounded by men with bear zappers. Some were prodding him with them, making him jolt up. They couldn't help but wince.

"Yoo Kihyun, I don't know much about him, but he's the genius out of them." A boy was crouched at a corner, a shackle around his leg.

"I.M, the youngest." A group of suited men barged into a room, seizing after a boy. One sensed the strange familiarity with him. It's as if... she knows him.

"And their leader, Lee Jooheon." All they could see was a figure with his back to the camera, sitting on the bed.

"Wait, but there are seven warriors, right? Why are there only five?" Mina asked. 

Aerin closed the cameras, switching to a file. The file showed two boys, their faces gaunt and pale.

"Lee Minhyuk and Chae Hyungwon. The two are marked as the most dangerous out of all of them," Aerin explained. "I haven't heard anything from them recently. last time was... a month ago, I think?" She pursed her lips.

"Why are they dangerous?" Miyuki asked.

"I might be wrong but... one of them could be the spirit of the traitor warrior." Aerin's words brought the room to dead silence. Everyone was in their own little space with their own thoughts. Aerin turned off her computer and massaged her temples. "If we were to get out of this hell hole we need to get them out as well." 

Naeyeon's ears perked up. "We can get out of here?" She asked, her eyes sparkling.

Aerin nodded. "It won't be easy, but we'll get out of here. You have my word."

A smile crept on Mina's face. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's g- hey, where's Chaewon?"

Well well well, forgive this hooman for not updating,I am getting lazier by the hour

I am getting lazier by the hour

N e wayz i just wanna know, are there any names/nicknames i can call you guys? That way i don't have to call you by your users

Y'all can call me Jessie btw :)