ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

They didn't know how it happened, but they managed to slip out of the room and follow Aerin without getting caught. They stayed close to the walls as they tailed behind Aerin like ducklings.

"These parts of the place are usually empty, we should be safe," she said as her hand ran across the wall.

"Won't they look for us?" Catrine asked.

"To my knowledge, they leave their new prisoners to starve for a few days before they come to them. We should have enough time to do this."

The girls exchanged glances. What did she mean? To do what? 

The girls kept silent as they followed Aerin down the dimly-lighted corridor. 

Aerin stopped in front of a metal door. The door seemed more well kept compared to the other doors.

"Hang on, I need my keycard." Aerin rummaged through her coat pocket. "Where is it..."

"Don't tell me you lost it," Mina groaned.

"No no, it's here. I know it is," Aerin said as she kept looking.

"Ugh, this is gonna take forever." Minsu propped herself onto the door with her hand. Came a whirring sound followed by a click and the door opened, making the girl fall down.

"Whoa, what in the-" Minsu blinked confusedly.

"Strange. I didn't even stick my key card in." Aerin frowned.

"How did it open then?" One asked. Aerin's eyes followed from the door to Minsu's hand to the girl who just tried to get up.

"Ah of course!" Her face lit up. She immediately ushered everyone into the room, locking the door afterwards. She gestured for them to sit down. She then walked over to Minsu and observed her.

"Are you feeling good?" She asked.

"Uh.... yes?" Minsu furrowed her brows. Why was this girl suddenly looking at her like she's a prized possession?

"Do you know that you were the one who opened the door?"

It was so silent, you could hear a pin drop. 

"Say what now?" Minsu frowned. "How could've I open it?"

"With your powers of course."

Minsu jumped up. "Wait, so does that mean I unlocked my powers or something?"

Aerin nodded. "The power to control mechanics; or in this new era, electronics."

"How do you know all this?" Naeyeon asked.

Aerin looked up at all of them. "Do you know the lost legend of the warriors?"

"I've read about it. The seven warriors who were gifted with special powers which turned on them because of the resentment of one of them," Mina said.

"Isn't that just a fairytale?" Catrine asked.

Aerin chuckled and shook her head. "Oh dear... it's more than just a fairytale.

Sorry for not updating this in a while

Sorry for not updating this in a while. Ya girl is getting lazy

Anyways, what do you guys think so far👀👀👀