ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟

"Let us out!" Minsu continuously banged and screamed at the locked door of the trailer. It was still moving, moving somewhere unknown.

"Minsu could you stop it? You're gonna hurt yourself and you're scaring Miyuki!" Catrine scolded. Miyuki was crying soundlessly in her arms.

"Aish, what a crybaby,"  Minsu muttered.

Mina tried opening the windows, but somehow they're all stuck. To make matters worse, the windows were bulletproof.

"Who in the right mind would take us hostage like this?" She grunted.

"The real question is, why did they kidnap us? They seemed to have planned out a lot," Catrine said as she motioned to Minsu and the windows.

"Okay guys, we need to calm down," Naeyeon said.

"Calm down? Of course, we're being kidnapped and the first thing to do is calm down," Minsu scowled.

"We need to cool down put our heads together," Nayeon stated. Everyone gathered around in the trailer, forming a small circle.

"Okay, we don't know what happened. All we know is that someone, or some people, kidnapped us."

"Obviously." Minsu rolled her eyes.

"Chaewon, do you think you know why this is happening?"

Chaewon shrugged. "There's no explanation I can think o-- Woah!"

The car hit a speed bump and it made everything in the trailer jump up, including the girls.

"You guys okay?" Catrine asked. Everyone nodded as they tried to get up.

Chaewon fixed her glasses. "Maybe someone has a grudge against us?"

"Don't look at me I barely leave the house." Minsu put her hands up.

"Anyone else?"

Everyone shook their head.

"This is stupid," Minsu scoffed as she got up. She looked around for something to try to open the door or windows.

"Minsu there's no use, we're still moving. You wanna jump out of a moving vehicle?" Chaewon raised an eyebrow.

"Guys..." Miyuki was looking out the window.

"Where are we?"

Through the window, the only thing as far as the eye can see were only trees, trees, and more trees.

"Where in Merlin's beard are we?"

The trailer moved through the thick greenery until it stopped in an open area. 

"it stopped," Chaewon breathed out. "Why did it stop?"

"Eep!" Miyuki squeaked as she hid. The two mysterious men circled the trailer, along with a person in a lab coat. The girl had a black cap on, so her face is unrecognizable. But one thing made her stand out: her blue-greyish hair.

"What's that?" Chaewon pointed at the door. A pinkish gas seeped through the cracks.

"What in the-" Mina's words were cut off by aggressive coughing.

The gas made them suffocate. Naeyeon gasped and tried to open the door even though her head was spinning.

"G-guys..." 

Naeyeon fell onto her knees. Everything around her was nothing but a blur.

Everything went dark

------

Forgive me for not updating recently I was procrastinating

n e ways shameless promo

I wrote this FF when I was 8 and I made a promise to publish it when I hit 150

I already published it and I want your opinions on it

It's called "The Dark Angels" and it's a TAWOG x Winx club crossover you can't miss it