Rog, Are You Jealous?

People had slowly started trickling into the bar as happy hour started and within minutes, the bar was crowded. You sat there a few minutes, by yourself and saw Roger walk onstage to set up his drums. He was wearing a vest and his chest was exposed. Soft music was playing in the back and you had your eyes on the stage, following Roger and Freddie's movements as they paced around, checking everything. They seemed pretty nervous, since this was only their fourth or fifth appearance together as Queen. You saw Kristina walk out from backstage, her hair now neatly in place and her lipstick back on as she grabbed the stool next to you.

"John wants you backstage" She said, leaning against the bar, her dress not leaving much to the imagination. She definitely wasn't wearing a bra, or maybe she was and Roger threw it off somewhere. You shook your head as if to shake away that very disturbing thought.

"What for?" You asked her.

"I don't know" She said, and turned her attention to the bartender. You sighed and got up, walking towards the stage. You quickly made your way to the dressing room and saw the four boys talking to each other.

"I'm sorry, am I interuppting a pep talk?" You asked, laughing and they turned to look at you.

"Y/N, you're all the pep talk we need" John said, extending his arms towards you.

"Shut up Deaky, we get it, you have a huge crush on her" Roger groaned.

"You're just upset you didn't come up with that first" John said, shooting Roger a look. You went and hugged Deaky. Brian was pacing back and forth, trying to tune his guitar. You walked over to him "You need to relax Bri"

You grabbed his arms and told him to take a deep breath. You felt Freddie's arms around your stomach and he whispered loudly "Let us hope you will be our good luck charm"

You laughed and Deaky joined the hug.

All three of the boys squeezed you in tighter and you laughed "You'll be late for your own show"

They pulled away from you, letting you breath and you turned to face the stage from the sides.

"Don't I get a hug?" You heard and you turned to see Roger. His drumsticks were tucked in his jeans pocket and he raised an eyebrow towards you.

"Don't you have Kristina for that?" Brian teased and Roger glared at him

"And a lot more than a hug" You added, smiling.

"Fine, piss off" Roger said, annoyed and walked away.

"Aw, Roger, don't be such a child" You said and went towards him. He turned away, annoyed and you grabbed his biceps, turning him around. He had an angry expression on, his features scrunched up and he looked absolutely adorable. You wrapped your arms around his waist and rested your head against his chest, forcing him into an embrace.

"Don't be nervous, you'll be great today" You said and he pulled you in closer for a tighter hug. You felt his arms wrap around your body and he slowly breathed in.

"I hope so" He said softly, his anger falling away.

"And even if you're not, I'm pretty sure all the girls here will go crazy just the same" You said and he laughed.

"Of course they will" He said, pulling away from your warmth. You looked up at him and cleared your throat, stepping back.

"You should go join Kristina out front" He told you.

"Wouldn't want to miss the show" You said, wished them luck and went to join the crowd. They started playing one of their early songs: Doing All Right and you could feel the audience swaying around. Freddie was in his element, singing and being his wild self onstage and soon, more and more people had turned to watch them perform.