She Awakens

Roger's hand was wrapped tightly across yours as he led you through the crowd till Freddie and Mary. Although he was drunk too, he was walking ahead of you confidently and protectively. You on the other hand, felt completely dizzy and sick.

You reached Freddie and he supressed a smile when he saw two holding hands.

"Fred" Roger spoke "Where should I take her?"

"Upstairs bedroom" You heard someone say, you weren't sure if it was Freddie or Mary. All the voices had merged into one.

"All right, thanks bud" Someone said and you felt a tug at your arm. You obliged and followed in that direction, stumbling through people.

"Okay, we gotta make it up these stairs. Just lean on me and please try not to fall over okay?" The same voice said and you distinctly realized it had to be Roger. The realization made your heart flutter and you smiled.

"What are you smiling about now?" He asked. When you didn't respond he sighed and put your arm around his shoulder. He nudged your leg forward and you kept your foot on the first step. It took you a long time to get your other foot up and if Roger hadn't been holding you up, you would have collapsed ten times over.

"Christ, why couldn't the bedroom have been downstairs?" You heard him mutter as he led you upwards. There was a couple coming down the steps and Roger made you stop so they could pass.

"Let's go Y/N. I plan to reach the top of the steps by this year" He joked and you slowly made your way up. On the last step, or what you thought the last step was, you put your foot in the air but there wasn't anything for it to land on. You stumbled forward, losing your balance and Roger quickly put his arm around you.

"Jesus!" He exclaimed, sighing as he gripped your arms tightly.

"Whoops" You spoke "Looks like I fell for you"

You then let out a loud laugh at your own joke and you're very sure Roger laughed back. He then took you towards a room.

"Why do we always find ourselves in this position?" He asked "Me taking care of you when you're drunk"

You turned to him and said "Because you're my best friend, that's your job"

He chuckled and said "I suppose it is"

You found your way to a bed and immediately fell on it, passing out as soon as your head hit the pillow.

The next morning was a struggle. You woke up next to another passed out girl and for the slightest moments of panic, you thought you had hooked up with her. Upon realising you didn't, you got up and walked out into Freddie's home.

"Ah, she awakens" You heard and turned to see Freddie.

"Hey, Fred" You smiled, your head hurting like crazy. He passed you a pill and you quickly swallowed it with water.

"Looks like you had a lot of fun last night" Freddie said, suggestively and you rolled your eyes.

"You tell me. I don't remember shit" You laughed.

"You're serious?" He asked. He looked disappointed almost, for some reason you couldn't understand.

"I completely blacked out" You explained and went down to the kitchen with him "How much did I embarrass myself?"

"Well I think it took you an hour to come up these steps" He gestured and you groaned.

"Did I do anything stupid?" You asked.

"More than usual, you mean?" He said and you smacked him.

"I don't think so. Although, I do remember you screaming at Roger and throwing drinks at people"