Everything you need

You woke up feeling the happiest you ever had in a long time. Perhaps it was because you were in bed with him in his apartment, or probably because the first sensation you felt when he woke up was his kisses on the back of your neck. You had goosebumps all over your body as you felt him lazily kissing your neck and back, running a hand through your hair. You didn't realize when but you'd fallen asleep and you could feel Roger's arm draped loosely over your waist and your legs were intertwined. You felt like pinching yourself to make sure this was actually happening. You were in bed with Roger. Fucking Roger. After you'd basically told him you loved him. And he'd said it back. He had said it back. You really hoped it wasn't in the spur of the moment but by the way he was kissing you, it felt like he meant it. Of all the ways you'd planned on telling him, blurting it out between riding him wasn't one of them. But it was perfect.

You thought back to the events of the morning. And how everything had unfolded. It was a long time coming and your legs still felt weak from being fucked by him. You know understood all the girls who were always on him, he was amazing in bed. You felt an aching between your legs just thinking back to how he fingered you. He was a god at that. Your mind kept drifting back to his words.

"I'm fucking in love with you"

He loved you. You let out a soft sign of contentment at the way his mouth felt against your neck and Roger realized you were awake.

"I didn't know you were up" He said, his voice extremely hoarse and it was so hot. You hummed in response and gripped his arm around you tighter.

"Am I going to be woken up like this every day?" You asked, referring to his kisses. His hand then snaked over your hip and between your legs and you shivered.

"Some days" He mumbled and slipped his hand between your thighs "Depends on how generous I'm feelin"

You laughed and turned around, facing him. He smiled at your expression and asked "You feeling okay?"

You nodded "I'm really glad you're back"

"Course you would be. You've been looking forward to this for weeks" He said knowingly and you heard the doorbell.

"Whatever, Rog" You said and shoved him off, turning around to swing your legs over the side of the bed. It was about 11 now.

"Don't leave" He said and you turned to see his hand outstretched to you from under the blanket. He looked so different from how you'd seen him onstage or while rehearsing. Most of his body was covered with the blanket, and his head was peeking out from underneath, his hair lying messily around him on the pillow. He looked like a teenager with the way he was glowing.

"Well, who's gonna get the door then?" You asked and looked around the room.

"Let them knock, it's probably the neighbors asking us to keep it down" Roger said "Or more specifically, you"

You blushed at his words and moved across the room.

"What are you even lookin for?" He asked as you looked around absentmindedly.

"Everything you need is right here" He said lazily and pointed at himself.

"Roger. Not now, I can't find my pajamas" You replied. You were in his sweatshirt and it reached just past your hips. Roger loved the look on you. He'd never seen somebody so fucking gorgeous. Your hair was completely messy, courtesy to him throwing your hair tie away somewhere and he could see the curve of your butt because of how short the shirt hung. He'd woken up next to hundreds of girls, just dreading the moment he'd have to ask them to leave but this was the first time he wanted to beg one to stay.

Roger thought back to the events of the morning "I think I took them off in the kitchen" He said and got out of bed.

"The kitchen-?" You wanted to ask why they were there until you remembered and he caught your embarrassment and smirked.