Chaptee 3 - Meeting

(Y/N)'s POV

I walked along the tiled floor of the mall, heading to meet up with the guy Alex had set me up to help. I'd dressed simply; black top and blue jeans. I had my basic things like purse, phone and bus pass in my backpack that was slung over my shoulder.

As I approached the designated meeting spot, I spotted a familiar head of brown curls.

Great. Just fucking great.

"Jefferson." I nodded as I stood with my back against the wall.

"(Y/L/N)." He responded, an equally cold manner. We stood in silence, presumably both waiting for someone. I noticed that Thomas has not only his backpack but a camera bag at his side. I forgot he was in the other class.

Oh yeah. I take photography too. For my project was looking at flat-lays so I didn't need to work with people too much.

Social interaction? Ew.

We had both been waiting for ten minutes - it's a miracle I haven't killed him yet. Just the sheer noise of his almost inaudible breathing made me want to scream. I suddenly remembered that I had this photographer's phone number. I pulled out my phone and opened my messages:

I glanced around, there were multiple guys here that could be him

I glanced around, there were multiple guys here that could be him. Alex had many friends (or so he claimed). I didn't exactly fancy going around and asking every male in sight if they were waiting for me - definitely would look creepy.

 I didn't exactly fancy going around and asking every male in sight if they were waiting for me - definitely would look creepy

I also noticed that once I'd sent a message, Jefferson was typing on his phone. I read the description, one word catching my eye in particular: magenta. I looked around, no guy here was wearing... oh dear god no! I started breathing quickly, Thomas throwing me a confused yet amused look. He had no clue.

With great reluctance, I switched from messages to contacts and selected 'Photographer' then, praying that my thought's were incorrect, pressed call. As my phone rang, so did Thomas'. His screen lit up with the name 'Model 🤞🏻'.

Please for the love of god be a coincidence.

He smiled and pressed accept. "Hey." He said in his usual southern accent. Sure enough, the same voice flowed through the speaker of my phone.

Well fuck.

"Hi." I Said, looking right at the boy but still speaking into my phone.

"I wasn't talking to you." He snapped, glaring at me.

"Oh I think you were." I Said. He looked at me in disbelief before almost dropping his phone.

"Oh fuck my life!" He groaned.

"Oh and it's all sunshine and rainbows for me." I said sarcastically, ending the call now that he'd finally caught on.

"Ugh and I'm stuck with you!"

"Again I'm not thrilled either. Looks like you've got no choice but to work with me." I snapped. He looked at me before taking off in the direction I'd come in.

"Hey! Jefferdick! Where are you going?" I yelled.

"I booked the studio at college, keep up. We have two hours before lessons." He said, meaning our lessons started after lunch today but we still wanted to hang out with our friends. He didn't even bothering to turn around to talk to me. I had to literally run after him to keep up because of my short legs.

One thing's for sure; Hamilton has some explaining to do.