Chapter 11 - Road Trip

(Y/N)'s POV

"Heyo Suckers!"

"Peggy, move!" I shoved her out of the camera's view and sat where she was.

"Hey everyone." I continued. "So since our stream a few weeks ago, you guys have apparently been searching my channel for more videos with Thomas in them."

"Hi!" He yelled from behind the camera with the other girls and Aaron, making them giggle a little.

"But there are no other videos with him in. So..." I waved my hand for the floofy haired male to join me. He flopped down next to me, accidentally knocking heads as he sat down. "Ouch! As I was saying, this week you'll be joining us behind the scenes for his photo shoot and we'll be answering your questions because there's been plenty of 'em." I sighed, remembering the thousands of comments, messages and tweets that had asked about Thomas.

"Continuing on from (Y/N)'s silence," Thomas said, looking at me strangely. "This week's shoot involves a slight location change and I think, looking at the weather, it's the perfect time for a road trip."

"Hang on. You can't drive yet." I said. He smiled at me. "Oh you sneaky little-"

So we were in my car. Me driving, Thomas called shotgun, then Aaron, Peggy and Laf in the back seat. Alex, John, Hercules, Angelica and Eliza had taken Herc's car while James was meeting us at the beach.

However, car 1 (us) had been delayed slightly because Laf desperately needed to get something from the store on the way. This meant pulling into the mall's parking lot and waiting. Aaron had gone to grab a book and Peggy insisted she had to go with Laf.

But this was 45 minutes ago and I was still waiting in the car.

With Thomas.

Awkward right? Well, not really.

We decided after about 20 minutes to start the bottle of Fanta and one of the packs of Oreos. So we were just talking for a while.

"You're obsessed!" He laughed, taking a swig from his cup.

"Am not! I'm not the one that bought them! Aaron did." I defended myself, putting my empty cup in the cup holder beside me.

"Still, fifty is a bit excessive. Did he not get funny looks?"

"Specify what for?" I asked, making him snort.

"Buying fifty scrunchies when he has no hair."

"He ordered them online for me. In his defence, I didn't specify how many and I think he was trying to wind me up a little bit, he started it. I can't go anywhere without buying at least one new one." The southerner chuckled at me. "And I remember where each one is from."

"Really?" He challenged. I nodded smugly. "What about the one you're wearing?" He pointed to the magenta velvet scrunchie that held my hair up in a high ponytail.

"This one... London. We went on a winter holiday to London - last year - and I went a bit overboard in Claire's Accessories. Bought one of each velvet one they had so... about ten of 'em." Thomas choked on the mouthful of Fanta.

"Not in my car!" I laughed at the spluttering boy who finally got his breath back.

"Ten! Ten fucking scrunchies!"

"Yes." I laughed.

"I'm not obsessed but I'll happily buy ten-" he started to mimic me.

"Alright. You wanna talk about obsession, Mr Mac and Cheese?" I retaliated.

And so we went on, not realising that my phone on its windscreen fixture, was still recording.