30 - Epilogue

5 years later
Thomas' POV

"I don't wanna get up!" (Y/N) whined as I rubbed her side. Her back was pressed to me and my nose was in her hair, it smelt like apples. Jag jumped off of the bed and out of the room at the sound of (Y/N) whining.

"I know but it's your brother's birthday and we have to get ready." I replied. She sat up, my shirt that she was wearing slipping off one shoulder.

"I know." She sighed. The (Y/H/C) looked down at me and smiled. "You excited?" She asked.

"More than you know."

"That was adorable." She smiled, getting up and walking to the bathroom.

"What was?" I asked, stretching and feeling my spine crack.

"Your sleepy grin. Mixed with your bed hair it was adorable." She replied, reappearing with her hair messily tied up.

"Coming from you?" I walked over and pulled her into another hug, her face in my chest.

"Um..."

"Yeah?" I stroked her hair.

"You're only in your boxers." She whispered.

"You've seen me in less Darlin'" I smirked, one hand travelling to her lower back and rubbing the small dip, making her squeal slightly.

"Come on, let's get ready." She smiled up at me.

•••

"You look incredible." I smiled, resting my hands on (Y/N)'s waist and pecking her nose. She wore black jeans, a white t-shirt, tucked in and her (F/C) blazer, a pair of black heels on her feet. I noticed her rose ring and crown one stacked on her ring finger of her right hand while the thin band with a single diamond was on her left.

God, this woman was stunning.

So strange to think she's mine.

"Thanks." She smiled, picking up a wine glass and filling it. "You do too." I chuckled at her. "What?" She asked. I motioned to the glass in her hand as she took a sip.

She shook her head and rolled her eyes. I slung an arm around my fiancée and led her into the living room where all the other guests were gathered. We were just waiting for Aaron now.

"Guys! They're coming! Quiet!" Hercules yelled. He and Laf stood on one side of the door while Alex and John took the other, each holding a party popper. Silence fell across the room and the light went out.

"I'm sorry we didn't do much for your birthday Love." Theo said as my friend unlocked the door.

"Don't worry Theo, being with you was enough." We heard them walk closer to us.

3

2

1

"SURPRISE!" We yelled as the lights came on and the party poppers went off.

"Sweet Jesus! Guys what the hell?!" You could tell it was a good surprise.

He walked over and hugged his sister. While everyone returned to talking, I heard him whisper.

"I heard you say to mom not to tell me something so I guessed it was this." He laughed a little before letting (Y/N) go. Both of us laughed nervously, exchanging a glance. Aaron looked confused but walked away to socialise a little. This made us breath a sigh of relief.

A few hours later, all of us were sat around, giving Aaron his presents. He'd just opened a new blazer for work from Hercules and Lafayette. Now it was our turn.

"Happy Burr-thday." I smirked, passing him the card and earning a slight glare. "It's from us both."

"Sis, if it's a tenner in a card I swear,"

"I think it's worth more than that don't you?" She turned to me and smiled. I nodded in agreement.

"If it's twenty-"

"Just open the card!" The (Y/H/C) snapped. I looked down and reached for her glass. She swatted my hand away, making everyone else laugh at her. Aaron rolled his eyes and opened the card.

"I'm guessing you didn't read it before you picked it?" He laughed. He'd seen on the front it read: to the world's best uncle.

"Oh we did." Both of us smiled. My chin was resting on my fiancée's  head and my arms were wrapped around her while we watched. "Open it." For once, Aaron did as he was told and froze.

"No. Fucking. Way." He looked at us, a look of pure shock and happiness on his face. We nodded.

"Happy birthday Uncle Aaron." (Y/N) smiled as our hands rested on her stomach. Immediately, her brother enveloped us in a tight hug. The card fell to the floor, meaning everyone could see the message: I can't wait to meet you. Along with an ultrasound picture of our child. Of course, all our friends started cheering and clapping.

All of a sudden, Aaron pulled away and kept his hands on (Y/N)'s shoulders. He wore a stern expression.

"You've been drinking!" He glared. My fiancée, of course, played along.

"I know. Try some." She passed her glass over and Aaron took a swig.

"It's apple juice you little shit!" He laughed, hugging her again.

•••

Later that evening, we all decided to go out for a meal. Me and (Y/N) snuck off to the bathrooms, trying to have a moment to ourselves.

I whined as she pulled away from my lips and pulled her close, rubbing her barely noticeable bump.

"How did I get so lucky?" I mumbled. It was rhetorical but she answered nonetheless.

"Dunno. I guess you just snapped me up." She smiled, pulling me close again.