18 - Thank You

*(Y/N)'s POV*

I haven't seen Thomas all day! We arrived at his parent's place yesterday and I met his family. And Sally - a family friend.

He was very quick to say that actually...

Anyway, I've been stuck with his sisters and Sally while he seems to have vanished into thin air. All the girls are unbearable with the exception of Klara; she's adorable.

They're just so... snobby. I mean, I get they're rich and everything but yeesh! They don't have to belittle me for going to charity stores and DIY-ing my clothes! It's part of what got me where I am on social media.

But these girls obviously mean something to Thomas so I have to be nice for at least this week.

Just as Nadia was starting to pick out flaws in my ripped jeans (which I had added black lace over the holes to - my personal favourites of my DIYs) Thomas burst into the room.

"Ah! Just the girl I was after! I have a surprise for you." He stood leaning on the doorframe with his shoulder (really hot stance, it has to be said) and looked at me. I smiled and started to stand up before Cassie pushed Sally forward.

"Go on Sally." As she said this, I couldn't help but frown. Of course he wanted to spend time with one of his longest friends and not me. I mean, we had only stopped hating each other about a month and a half ago.

"Erm. I was talking to (Y/N)." He said, crossing his arms (still a hot pose). I smiled and stood up, following the tall boy and leaving his grumbling sisters behind me.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked as he led me through the maze of a mansion.

"You'll see - we're nearly there."
He said, casting a glance at me.

Can this boy please stop being hot in everything he does, it's not great for my health.

He pushed open the door to what I assumed was another guest room and I gasped at what was in front of me.

He'd made the whole room into a blanket fort, complete with pillows and fairy lights, set up Netflix for the night and had a shit tonne of food!

"Like it?" He asked. I couldn't help it anymore. I threw my arms around the Virginian and hugged him as tightly as I could. "I'll take that as a yes then?" He chuckled.

"Yes." I smiled, talking into his shirt. "Thank you so much Thomas you don't have to do all this just for little old me."

"Too modest, (Y/N). Far too modest." He took my hand and pulled me over closer to the screen and snacks ready to begin the night.

A few minutes later, my phone vibrated so I checked just to get rid of the notification.

Snapchat, Thomas updated his story.

Since when do I get notifications for that? Oh well.

"Why are you thanking me?" I asked

He sighed. "Because when Aaron and Alex paired us up, you still worked and put up with me rather than running away. Any other girl would've done with my reputation."

I placed a hand on his leg and squeezed gently. "Reputations and rumours don't define a person." I smiled. He smiled back and I moved a little closer.

I'm falling.

Way too hard and way too fast.