25 - Love?

[Y\N]'s POV

What have I done?

Yes I made a 'power move' as Laf would say but at what cost? Thomas will never want me now.

...Will he?

Wait, why do I care? He fucked me over.

...And fucked me in general but that's beside the point.

"He what?" Aaron yelled from beside me. Shit.

"Did I say that out loud?"

"Yes." Alex, Hercules and John deadpanned. It was now 5 PM - five whole hours since the performance and I had not stopped thinking about it, not for a second. All the boys were gathered in my room, everyone doing their own thing; Herc was sketching a new dress, Laf was 'helping' by kissing his boyfriend's neck, Alex as working on some politics essay, John was stalking his pet turtles through the app he has and Aaron was... well he was glaring at me.

"Don't look at me like that A." I said, avoiding any eye contact with him.

"And why not?"

"Because I'm a grown ass woman who can make her own decisions."

"Clearly not very good ones."

"Enough you two." Hercules interrupted us. We looked up to see him giving us 'The Dad Look'.

"Sorry." We mumbled.

"So you trusted him enough to give him that, (Y/N). He broke that trust straight after. His loss. You have nothing to be ashamed about." He said, making me smile.

"And you," he turned to Aaron. "need to let your sister live her life. You shouldn't question her actions when she put herself through all she did to protect you as kids."

"Oh yeah... the beatings." Aaron mumbles. When my mother became his legal guardian, my father hadn't exactly approved and despised Aaron. He took his anger out on me, my mother and tried to take it out on the quiet and shy kid until this crazy little firecracker got in the way and wouldn't let him.

This carried on for two years until my "father" left. Rather than facing his problems and going to therapy, he ran away from them.

Anyway, back to now.

"Apologise to each other. Now." Mulligan demanded.

"Sorry." Me and my brother said simultaneously, making us laugh a little. At this moment, my door opened, revealing James.

"'Ey Madison." John greeted.

"Hey guys. You holding up okay?" He turned to me.

"Why do you care?" I have a suspicious glance. James was friends with Thomas. I had to be careful and keep my guard up.

"Thought I was friends with both you and the guy that's in love with you." He laughed.

"Love?!" Alex yelled.

"Yes: love. He's totally smitten."

Thomas... loves me?