Welcome to Hell Part II

"Excuse me?" Mr. Clarke asked.
"Its not Sawdie, its Sadie" she said as she made her way to an empty seat In the back.

As she plopped down in her seat, finn tried grabbing her attention to let her know they are in the same class. As he failed his attempt he wripped a piece of paper from his notebook and wrote her a note. As he finished he gave it to the girl behind it telling her "to sadie". The girl took the note handing it to another boy who handed it to Sadie. At first sadie was confused but when she read it a smile grew on her face. She looked around the room. She spotted finn in the middle of the room. He turned to her and they locked eyes. Sadie and finn couldnt help but grin at each other. The girl behind finn regretted not reading the note because finn and sadie wouldnt stop taking glances at each other. Especially since her best friend, Millie Bobby brown had the hugest crush on Finn. Her name is Iris Apatow.

Iris Apatow, and millie Brown were bat shit crazy. They ran their own pack of girls who really weren't their friends. They were in the group because they wanted protection or wanted to be popular.

As class ended Finn and Sadie immediately went to each other. "Finn!" Sadie said as he walked to her. "Why didn't you text me you were going to this school?" Finn asked.
  "I woke up late. So I didnt really think of it. What's your next period?"

"I have social studies with Mrs. Julian." Finn replied.

  "Me too!" Sadie said excitingly.
"Finn?" Someone called out to him. They turned to see two people waiting for finn. "Great" finn mumbled under his breath. Just as he said that a girl and Noah walked to them in the hallway. "Hey finnie! Let's go!" A short brown haired girl said. She had a British accent but it was already annoying to Sadie. "Finnie?" Sadie whispered to finn. "Unfortunately" finn quickly mumbled as the girl reached them scanning sadie up and down with a fake smile.

  "Who is this?" She asked sounding disgusted.
Sadie rolled her eyes. "Sadie" she replied with a fake smile.
"What are you doing here? South side high school is over that way" the short girl said pointing towards a wall.
  "Hey, hey hey...wowoowwo" Noah said as Sadie took a step forward to Millie about to say something. "Sadie..." Noah gave her a look that said dont push it.
  "Noah" Sadie said in return with a look that said dont push me.
"Wait you know her?" Millie said to Noah. He looked at sadie and chuckled saying "yep"
"Well we have to go" finn said looking at his phone. "We have one minute till the tardy bell rings."

"Fine come on finnie" millie said grabbing his hand. Noah rolled his eyes and walked away winking at Sadie. "Ima walk Sadie to our next class." Finn said snatching his hand back and then linking his fingers with  Sadie's. Sadie cooperated and linked her fingers with his. The two walked to their next class still holding hands while Millie watched in shock.