New Comer

"Hey stranger...."

Sadie flickered her ocean eyes open and turned her head to see Finn standing behind her. "Hey Finn." Sadie said looking up at him and smiling. He sat down next to her staring at the ocean waves fall and rise.

The two sat in silence admiring the sunset and the ocean waves. Sadie grabbed finns hand without removing her gaze from the ocean. He smiled looking at their hands and gripped her hand a bit tighter. Sadie kept thinking about how mad her Dad was going to be when she got home. But she would rather spend all the time she has at the beach with Finn or hanging out with her friends.

As the sun finally set Sadie checked her phone and saw it was 6:10 p.m. I gotta go she said while rubbing her arms due to being cold. "Ok but take this" he said taking off his hoodie and handing it to her. "No Finn take it back you'll be cold" Sadie protested. "Your not leaving this beach until you are wearing my hoodie." He said getting up. Sadie sighed as she finally gave in and didnt want to bother changing into her other outfit. Sadie put on his blue green hoodie and took one last breath of the beach. They hooked hands again and made it to the entrance. "I'll see you Tomorrow Wolfhard" Sadie said looking into his eyes. "See you tomorrow Sink" he said grinning and winking at her then parted their hands as he left towards his house and as Sadie made her way to hers.

The following contains mature Language and abuse skip this if it gives you any trigger please!⚠️

⚠️You have been Warned⚠️

  "Where were you!?" Her father screamed as he heard Sadie enter her house. "I'm fucking starving you little bitch!" Her father yelled again standing up.
  "I'm sorry Dad...I had a school project and my teacher and principal wouldnt let me go until I finished" Sadie lied.
  "No matter what those fuckers say, you come home!" He said and slapped sadie across the face. Sadie stood still as she fought back tears that threatened to Spill. "What are you wearing?!" He asked again as he saw she was wearing shorts and a hoodie he definitely knew wasnt hers.
"I- it's nothing.  Some stupid kid spilled his lunch all over my clothes and my friends gave me their spare clothes from their gym lockers" sadie said not looking into his eyes. Sadie Sink was the greatest fucking liar ever. Especially when she had to lie to her Dad.
  He suddenly pushed Sadie's shoulders causing her to fall on her back and her head hit the wall with a loud thud. Sadie winced in pain as she held her head. Her father approached her kicking her in the stomach three more times before walking away and saying "make me food. Today you dont eat you fucking bitch. And take off those clothes. You look like a little slutty whore that I would bang in a second." And with that he left on his couch not regretting what he did or looking at Sadie.

Sadie sniffled as she pulled her self up. She held her breath trying not to wince in pain as she got up and walked to the kitchen. "Fucking asshole" sadie said through gritted teeth. She opened the fridge and only saw molded rice. She grunted because she would have to climb onto the counter to get cup noodles. "Crap" she whispered to herself. Just as she was supposed to get on the counter the door bell rang. She weekly smiled as someone interrupted her from maybe breaking her rib. She limped to the door as her father watched football and drank a beer. She opened the door too see a guy around her age smile at her.

  "Hi I'm Teo. Uh..me and my family were out on a vacation for two weeks and my mom found out that someone moved her so..." Teo handed Sadie a basket and a pie.
  "Woah. Um thanks, I'm Sadie. We moved here maybe four days ago." She said examining the bag.
  "Cool well uh..I'll see you around? Oh! What school do you go to?" Teo asked Sadie.
"North side" sadie said finally looking at him.
  "Cool I go there too. Maybe you can hang with me and my friends if you havent made any" he suggested.
  "Oh Thanks....uh..Teo but I've definitely made friends" sadie said chuckling her last four words.
"Oh cool well I gotta go but I'll see u around?" He said looking in her eyes.
  "Definitely" Sadie said.
And Teo grinned and winked at Sadie before leaving. Sadie smiled back at him but quickly faded when she closed the door, hiding the pie from her father.
  "Sadiieee, her father said creepily. Who was that?"
"Just some guy asking about us joining church and mumbling about their religious stuff." Sadie said lieing again.
  He rolled his eyes and continued drinking beer. Sadie quickly hid the basket and pie in her room and came back down to get her Dads Cup noodles. Taking a deep breath she pulled her body onto the counter and gripped her stomach once she did. I can do this. I'm strong. I'm strong. Sadie thought to herself. She pulled her body to her feet almost falling back. Holy shit! I better not fucking die so my Dad could get a fucking cup of noodles. Fucking fat ass. Sadie was now standing on the counter looking for cup noodles.