Teo Right?

If yall dont want some type of spoiler dont read this paragraph. It's not really a spoiler but it does give ya a heads up.

Guys ima say something real quick. Ya know how like half of the guys in the group are chasing for Sadie's heart? And this is a Fadie story right. Well I dont just wanna jump right into Finn and Sadies upcoming relationship. Itll becoming boring and less to write about. Soooo Sadie does have love interests before she and Finn...ya know. A thing,....
And if y'all forgot how teo looks like...he sorta looks different in the pictures but same person. Ig u can choose a older or younger versiony.
II dont really care:)

ONTO THE STORY

ONTO THE STORY

"Teo right?" Sadie asked sitting next to him. "Yeah, that's right." He said turning to face her. The two were at a 24 hour diner and Sadie spotted him at a booth drinking a milkshake.
  "God how can u drink that root beer milkshake" Sadie said making a disgusted face. Sadie absolutely hated root beer milkshakes.
  "Its good! Teo protested. Try some Sadie" Teo slid the root beer milkshake to Sadie.
"Fuck no" sadie said pushing it away.
"Have you tried it?" Teo said chuckling.
"Well yah and it was toxic as hell dude" Sadie said rolling her eyes playfully.
  "What do you like then?" Teo asked taking a sip.
"Food." Sadie replied slumly as she got up to grab her food that was just called up.
"Hey isnt that Finns?" Teo asked looking at the hoodie Sadie's wearing.
"Was" She said sitting down and opening her bag of food.
"Did you take it?" He asked taking another sip. Sadie got her burger out and replied with her mouth filled with the burger, "He gave it to me. Didnt you see his recent?" She asked.

He turned his phone on and saw Finns post. But something felt weird inside of Teo. A sting of jealousy. He rolled his eyes and turned off his phone.
"What's wrong?" Sadie asked putting fries into her mouth.
  "N-nothing" teo said as he realized he probably looked annoyed.
Sadie shrugged her shoulders and continued eating.

They talked for about two hours flirting here and there at the booth. Sadie filled in on being best friends with Finn and moving away to Teo. But when ever Sadie brought up Finn her eyes would glisten. And Teo noticed. He would kept feeling the sting of Jealousy that would bother him when she mentioned having a great time with the guys, especially when she mentioned Finn.
"Well I had fun with you Teo. Sadie said happily getting up. I have to get Home."
"Let me take you?" Teo asked standing up and hoping she would say yes.
"I have my skateboard, plus Wyatt said he would pick me up." She said looking out the window looking for Wyatt or his Car. Sadie wanted Teo to walk with her but she promised Wyatt she wouldnt bail on their plans.  She smiled a bit when she saw wyatts car pull up.
"That sucks.." teo said looking at the ground. Teo was hoping he could spend more time with the red head but she was waiting for Wyatt.
"Gotta go Teo! Bye!" Sadie yelled running outside and to Wyatts car.
Teo sighed and sat back down ordering another root beer milkshake.
  "Hey Sadie" wyatt said driving out of the diner.
"Hey wyatt" she said slowly.
Sadie was mostly least close to Wyatt and Caleb but she still loves them with her whole heart. They've all gotten extremely close over the past 2 weeks. They felt like they knew each other for years. But most importantly they felt like they were family. And that was something Sadie Sink never usually had.

  They pulled up to the grocery store as sadie was making dumb jokes and Wyatt laughing his ass off. The two hopped off the car and entered the grocery store. "Ok Wyatt get what you want" Sadie said running to the junk food sections. Next week she would start working with Noah and get a good pay since she could also be some type of liquor store security since Noah told his boss about Sadie beating up the two girls. This was her way of a sort of celebration. So she was going to get junk food, meet up at finns with Wyatt and all three of them watch a movie.

  Sorry this chapter was boring and short but I need more ideas as to what happens next and school literally has me super stressed. I literally cried for an hour because of how much pressure school is taking up.  Feel free to comment for more suggestions and comment who you think Sadie should date before finn. I love yall sm bye!