Waking Up

General POV:

  Finns chocolate brown eyes slowly fluttered open. Feeling the Ray's of sunshine hit his face with a chilly feeling. But something was keeping him warm. He looked down and saw her. He immediately smiled and blushed at the beautiful redhead. God shes so perfect he thought. The last time he woke up like this it was the worst day of his life. He woke up with the redhead in his arms but ended up fighting. Worst morning.

EVER.

He stayed looking at her fiery red hair and started stroking it lightly, admiring how soft it was. Her strawberry scent was now on his hands and his shirt. He loved it. How the fuck does someone smell so good?

  Sadie fluttered her blueberry eyes slowly. She felt a hand stroking her hand. It felt so comforting. The strokes were gentle and seemed loving. She smiled and lifted her head. She saw dark raven curls. Curls. She looked up and saw reddish pinkish lips. The shape was so perfect and similar. Her eyes went up and met freckles. Scattered around the face perfectly. Then she met soft gentle brown eyes. Eyes that danced and glistened when she looked at him. 

  The boy looked at her. The girl looked at him. And in that moment is was only them on the planet. The only living breathing humans that were alive. The only breaths that were taken. By two souls. And they loved each other. Except they dont know that yet.

The door suddenly burst in with the one and only Caleb McLaughlin. A goofy smile plastered on his face. The two immediately pulled from each others embrace and their cheeks were painted a light shade of red.

"C-Caleb! What the hell?" Finn yelled throwing a pillow at him.

"D-did I INTERRUPT something?" Caleb yelled dramatically.

The two teens rolled their eyes at Caleb.

"What the fuck do you want?" Sadie asked rubbing her eyes. Caleb crossed his arms and made a disgusted face at them. He tapped his foot as Sadie and Finn looked at each other completely confused.

"Were having a party tonight you dumb fucks!" He said throwing his hands up making another disbelieved face. Sadie scrunched her nose and looked at Finn.

"You didnt forget did you?" Caleb asked again dramatically. "I didnt even know???" Sadie asked still stairing at Finn. Who just staired at her back confused.

  "What are you looking at me for?" Finn asked Sadie. She rolled her blue eyes again. She slapped Finns arm light before saying, "why they fuck didnt you tell me OR invite me?

"Well your BoYfRiEnD was supposed to tell you!" Finn snapped back. Sadie crossed her arms and got out of the bed. "I'm going downstairs." She said angrily.
"Oh my God. Come one Sadie!" Finn yelled getting up and jogged after her. He gently grabbed her arm and turned her around. "Let's just get back in bed and sleep some more and get ready for the party later." Finn stated looking into her eyes. Sadie kept stairing at the brown wood floor with a small childish frown on her face.

Finn lifted her chin up with his hand and made her look at him.
"Please? Annie?" He asked in a slight baby tone. Sadie staired at his genuine chocolate brown eyes for a moment. "Ok curls." She said finally giving in and walking back to his room. Caleb rolled his eyes on how cheeky they were and went back down stairs. Sadie plopped back on the bed where she was and grabbed a blanket.

Finn smiled at her actions and joined her. Hesitating, finn put his arm around Sadie's small waist. She liked it. She smiled and put her arm on his.
Is this weird since I have a boyfriend? God it's weird. But I like it. WAIT. No. I dont like it. It's just two best friends cuddling. That's it.

She ignored the weird sensation in her body and closed her eyes. Hoping all her questions would wash away from the warmth of the blankets and the boys hands on her waist. It felt nice.

Finns cheeks were painted with a light pink rosy color. He could barley keep his eyes closed. He was holding her waist. It was so comforting. But what if she was uncomfortable. He was worrying if it was too tight or too loose. But he enjoyed the scent of her red hair. Its was like a rich but light strawberry lemonade. He wished he could look at her face. Her freckles that were separated so beautifully. Her radiant ocean eyes. Her smile that contained the smallest dimples. Nothing can change his decisions.

The two beautiful troubled teens feel asleep in each others warmth.

-

Back in Millies car

Noah woke up with a pounding headache. Like someone had stuck needles all over his head. His stomach was spinning and....and he smelled alcohol? The boy looked down to see a girl sleeping in his arms with HIS shirt on. His eyes widened as he sat up, knocking the mystery girl down, smashing her face into the back of the front seat.

"OW!" The girl yelled in pain.

Noah eyes almost popped out of his head when he heard a British accent. The only British accent belonging to Millie Bobby Brown.  "M-millie!?" Noah yelled with a hint of disgust in his tone.

"What you fucker?" She snapped trying to sit up.

"Why the fuck are you wearing my shirt? And why are you only wearing MY shirt? Noah snapped back.
Millie scrunched her nose disgusted and rolled her eyes. "We slept together you fucking retard." She stated casually.

"W-what? No we didnt!" Noah yelled panicking.

"Yes we did Noah. And it was........... amazing." Millie said winking. Noah's heart started racing. Why the fuck was he so turned on by that? He has a girlfriend. Did they ACTUALLY sleep together?

"I wouldnt mind going for round two Noah...." Millie said seductively getting herself on Noah's lap again.
"You couldve drugged and raped me! You probably did!" Noah said distracting himself from Millies body started to slightly grind on his.

"Trust me baby....you wanted it." Millie said biting her lip. Noah was feeling uncomfortable but was turned on. He kinda wanted to explore her body but he didnt want to cheat. He already felt extremely bad enough for cheating on sadie. He never wanted to hurt her. But being a guy....he wanted more. Lust. Before he could make a decision there was a loud knock on the window. The two jumped and looked at the window. A guy between his 18 and 20s was standing there looking annoyed as hell.

Embarrassed Noah rolled down the window.

"....hi?" Noah said awkwardly. The guy rolled his eyes.

"Can you guys leave? So like yall did the nasty we were closing. And....I didnt wanna see what yall was doin... so here I am. Now get the fuck out of the parking lot." The guy said angrily.

Millie quickly got off of Noah lap and went to the driver seat. She turned the engine on and heard the car door open. She swung her head back and saw Noah collect his shoes and leave her car.

"Noah! Where are you going?" She yelled to the brown haired boy. He turned around annoyed.
"I drove here dipshit." He said rudely and marched to his car. Millie rolled her eyes and left the parking lot. A big broad smile on her lips. Mission complete, She thought to herself.

Um....helloooooo. so yah. Um....comment, follow, and vote/click the star. I really need more motivation from the rest of the 60 people that read each chapter. Anyways love yall. Love the fadie fandom. Love Sadie sink and finn wolfhard♡