How am i supposed to forget?

The two finally are face to face. Just 2 inches apart from each other. Finn took one last step closer, cupping his hands on her cheeks. Their lips lingered almost touching. The two could feel each others breaths. And then it happened.

"SADIE!"

I was gasping for air. My curls covered my face as I bent down holding my stomach. I heard screaming and yelling. Just barely. My ears were ringing,  the sound growing each second. Was this my time? Was it my ending? The end of my story?

I heard them screaming my name. And millies name? Did she st-. Oh God. I collapsed onto the ground on my back still clutching my stomach.

I heard panicking voices.

"Call 911!"

"J-just hold on! Please dont go."

A pair of hands grabbed mine.

"Please stay awake. I-I can l-lose y_you"

My breathing started getting raspy. I felt like someone was clutching onto my throat. I felt liquid fill my mouth and start dripping down to my jawline. After that a bright light fled into my eyes. And the next thing I knew, my life shined before my eyes. The hospital, the beach, the dog, school, everything. Every person I knew flashed before me laughing, crying, smiling. I felt myself slightly smile as I saw them. My bestfriends. Him. Her.

And the light got brighter

And brighter

And brighter.

Sorry for the short chapter. It's a filler but I hoped you enjoyed. I'll maybe post a new chapter tmr. Love yall. Love the fadie fandom. Love Sadie sink and finn wolfhard ♡