what in the actual fuck

General POV:

Sadie lightly jogged to the boys house not even knowing what to say. She just caught him and her best friends robbing a mansion. She had this intense bad feeling in her heart that something really bad was going on. And her heart was literally about to pound out of her chest from running almost 2 miles to his house. She was out of breath and had hundreds of questions running through her mind. Her hair flowing in the wind as her cheeks had turned a light shade of pink from running a lot. She finally saw a big house with plants neatly placed on the side. Only one light was on.

Finns light. Sadie took a deep breath before jogging once again feeling annoyed about running again. She reached the steps as she was about to knock on the door. She abruptly stopped herself. His parents could be home. She didnt even know of they knew she came back. And they'd ask too many questions. Questions she probably wouldnt want to answer.

She backed up and looked at his bedroom window. I could probably climb to his balcony. She took another deep breath and groaned as she started to climb on the uneven bricks. Grunting under her breath she finally made it to his balcony. "Bitch finallllyyy!" She whispered yelled at her accomplishment. She lifted her leg over the railing and lifted herself to the other side. "Dam am I awesome as fuck!" She continued pumping herself up as she walked to the door. She sofly knocked on the door waiting impatiently. She heard light foot steps like creeping footsteps. She crinkled her eyebrows in confusion as the lights flickered off and the door busted open and a pair of arms forcefully pull her inside. An arm wrapped around her neck as she was sure they had a knife threatening to cut her neck open.
Her eyes widened as she had to think quick.
She moved the hands and kicked the guys balls. "OW FUCK!" They yelled as quietly as possible. She then took advantage of this and grabbed their shirt and punched him in the face.
  "Try me again bitch!" Sadie yelled as she searched for the light.

"Sadie?!" She heard the voice croak. She stopped and her eyes widened. FINN!

"holy shit! Finn!" She yelled as she tried to find the boy. Suddenly the lights flickered on and she turned around to the light source. She found Finn with a cut/bruise on his cheek from the punch she gave him. "What the hell Sadie?" He whispered yelled as he made his way towards her.
"What do you mean what the hell Sadie? You're the one that fucking attacked me!" Her eyes traveled to his arm. And she found an object with a sharp point. A knife. Her heart skipped a beat.
"You- the knife..." her voice trailing off in shock.  The knife left Finns fingers as he ran to her embracing her in a hug. She hugged back for a good 10 seconds till she realized something.

"W-wait no you just fucking almost killed me and you robbed a mansion! Sadie said pulling herself from his grip. Why the hell did you guys do that?"

Finns slumped to his bed "I cant tell you annie.."
"Tell me! She exclaimed again. You almost fucking killed me.."
She looked into the boys chocolate brown eyes.
She placed her hand over his delicately. They both continued looking into each others eyes. Her perfect fire blue ocean eyes and his perfect chocolate brown eyes. Their freckles, their hair.

Finn felt himself leaning to her lips a bit. Sadie catching on started leaning in too. Their faces were centimeters apart. Sadie tilted her head almost kissing him.

Till the fucking door burst open.

"The gang just said we can keep half of the money we stole!" Caleb said bursting through the door looking at his phone. Sadie's eyes flew open as she moved away from Finn.
"Gang!?" She yelled.
Caleb looked up and saw Sadie and Finn sitting on the bed. Finns face turned red from embarrassment because he almost kissed Sadie and the fact that Caleb ruined it and told her their secret.
"Shhiiit." Caleb said face palming himself.