Wake Up

Finns POV:

My eyes fluttered open as I got an instagram notification. I looked beside me to see the beautiful red head, her head resting on my chest and one hand in the popcorn bowl while the other held her galaxy s.10. We were laying down beside eachother on the couch and Wyatt was on the ground still sleeping. I looked down at Sadie. Her long eyelashes, her red lips, her cute nose, her jawline, but I just wanted to see two things the most. Her smile, and her blue ocean eyes.

I layed there for another good 5 minutes just staring at her face. I grabbed my phone and saw I received a message from Millie Brown.

@milliebobbybrown wants to send you a message:

Hey...can we talk?

What do you want?

I replied feeling annoyed. I mean we dated for 2 days in the 6th grade. I had small feelings for her when I was a kid. I mean she is pretty. Too bad her personality is hideous. And shes like our groups stalker. I was dating this girl last year and she got jumped by people and broke up with me. I always suspected it was Millie that told people to jump her and break up with me. It seems like every girlfriend I had, something "bad" happened to them and they would break up with me right after. But I've never had a serious relationship so I was never broken hearted. Except for once a long time ago... I lost someone. My phone got another ding, signaling for a new notification.

Look. I'm sorry for any bad things I said about ur friends.

I didnt mean it..

Right.
So?

So.
Can we go out sometime?

😂

Is that a yes?

😂👋

I chuckled at her for thinking she could get away with it that easily. She would set up her friends with mine and purposely break their hearts. She doesnt want to admit it was her but I already know the truth. I look over at sadie and smile then got another notification.

Burn.
2861 BurningHam

When?

Tonight.
9:00 PM they will be at a dinner party.

Got it.

I sighed as I forgot about my job. Your probably all confused at this point. Spending time with Sadie, Lucas, and Jaeden made me completely forget about my job. Our job. Teo, Wyatt, Caleb, Noah and me. Let's just say our job pays well, and is....deadly? If you paid attention in the 3rd chapter, it was mentioned that we were the towns "bad boys" but Sadie, Jaeden, and Lucas dont know that. And I dont plan on telling them and dragging them into this mess. But the truth is...were in a gang. And what we do is do whatever boss tells us to do. I guess you guys know our plans tonight.

  I turned off my phone and looked down and sadie for another minute and close my eyes, not wanting to think about what im going to tonight.

Sadie's POV:

I woke up feeling a breath on my head. I looked down and saw a pair of hands wrapped around my waist. I followed the pair of hands upward and saw a jawline. Finns Jawline. I smile and pull myself upwards to face him on level. I looked at his freckles . God how the fuck are freckles so cute?

I gave Finn a quick peck on the cheek before calling his name to wake him up.
"Finn" I whispered.
"Mm"
"Finn"
"......"
I rolled my eyes and started tickling his neck. He immediately burst out laughing.
"Fuck! Sadie! Stooppp!" He yelled laughing causing Wyatt to wake up completely confused. He rolled me off the couch and onto Wyatt. Crap. Our faces were literally inches apart. We stared into each others eyes until we heard Finn.

  "What the hell?" He asked looking at me and wyatt. My face turned a light shade of pink and Wyatt blushed madly. I quickly got off of Wyatt and looked away as he got up, turning around and facing the ground and away from me.

  I cleared the silence
"Sorry Wyatt...Finn pushed me off." I said looking at Wyatt and then Finn. Finn looked pissed. He rolled his eyes and walked to the kitchen.

Why the hell is he so mad? He was the one that pushed me off. Was he jealous? No. He doesnt like me. He was probably mad that we like eachother and ruin the whole group. Yah. That's it.

I walked over to Finn while Wyatt went upstairs to change. I touched Finns shoulder but he jerked away.

"Why are you so mad?" I asked not wanting to deal with any childish bullshit. He still didnt look at me and continued making cereal.
"Finn!" I yelled. He walked past me and looked for a spoon.
"God Damnit Finn!" I yelled louder and spun him around. He dropped his cereal and pushed my hands off his shoulders.

"F-Finn. I'm so sorry, let me clean it up." I said looking at him while he looked at the mess.
"Finn?" I asked as he stared blankly at the broken plate and cereal.

"What! What the hell do you want!?" He yelled even louder then I did. He looked at me angrily as I stood there completely shocked.

"God. You know what. Dont ever try and get with wyatt- or any of my best friends. You will ruin everything. God you already ruined everything!" He yelled cleaning up the mess.

"You should have never came back. You worthless slut!"

I froze. What the hell? Why would he say that. One minute we were playing around and the next it's like were enemies. And what did I already ruin?  I scoffed at him and he barely realized what he said.

"Crap. Wait! Sadie!" He yelled as I grabbed some of the food and marched out of his house. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I got my skateboard from wyatts car.
"Sadie! Wait!" Finn yelled as he ran towards me. I hopped on my skateboard wiping my tears and going as fast as possible hearing Finns yelling.

"Sadie! Wait! Please!"

   Oof. That escalated quickly. One cute moment one secomd and the next pure hatred. Why was Finn so mad? Why did he say that she already ruined every thing. What the hell was wyatt doing? Will their frienship be gone?

Anyway ty for 600 reads in 1 1/2 months!!!! I will update as soon as possible. Love yall. Love the Fadie fandom. Love Finn and Sadie ♡