The Cry

Sadie woke up from earlier and saw that Finn wasnt by her side. She made a confused face and looked around the room. Guess he went downstairs or something she thought to herself. She got up and looked for her phone.
"Where the fuck did I leave it?" She asked herself moving the blankets out of the way. She suddenly heard a buz from her phone. Her eyes widened in search as she looked at the ground. Her phone lied face down on the floor. Her hate rate quickened as she got out of the bed for her phone.

"Please dont be cracked." She begged as she shut her eyes flipping her phone over. She opened her eyes and saw that her phone didnt crack. She smiled and hugged her phone.

"Thank God I have a samsung." She said happily in relief. She sat back on the bed and looked through her notifications.

@milliebobbybrown has requested to follow you.

She scrunched up her face. Why was Millie following her? She rolled her eyes and clicked on her profile. Her feed was filled with booty pictures, pictures of herself and.....seductive things that will not go into detail. She clicked on Millies recent post. It was a picture of a boys neck, covered in hickey and he was shirtless. Though it didnt show the face of the mystery victim. Sadie rolled her eyes once more and turned her phone off.

  I need a shower, she thought to herself as she grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom. She turned on the water into a warm temperature. She put her phone to charge and started undressing herself to get into the shower. Once she did the warm water hit her light skin she grinned. Showers always felt relaxing.  She wouldnt feel sweaty and gross, she could listen to music and dance butt naked without being embarrassed, and she could keep her mind off stressful things.

Once she was done she wrapped the towel around her body and exited the shower and back into Finns room. I'm gonna borrow some of his clothes. Mine smell sweaty from running last night. Sadie went to Finns closet and found a hoodie and some slightly  oversized jeans.

 Sadie went to Finns closet and found a hoodie and some slightly  oversized jeans

She smiled in the mirror, proud of the outfit she made of a guys wardrobe. Suddenly she heard yelling. A familiar voice was yelling at someone. That voice belonging to no other than Finn Wolfhard. Her eyes widened.

"You really fucking cheated on her!? What the fuck has gotten in to you!" Finn yelled to someone. She ran down the stairs and saw Caleb,Wyatt,Teo,Noah, and Finn. But she noticed that Noah was standing alone, with a scarf on his neck? Sadie walked over to them. Teo noticed her and slapped Finns shoulder. Finn jerked angrily until his eyes softened when he met Sadie's.

"S-sadie." Teo said walking to her and giving her a hug.
"Teo...hey what's going on?" Sadie asked them. Caleb looked at the ground sadly, Wyatt played with his fingers and Finn made a death glare at Noah who looked miserable.

Noah stepped forward and tried going to Sadie.
"Sadie I made a mistake..." he said and tried to hug her but was cut off when finn stepped in front of him.

"Finn what the hell are you doing?" She asked stepping out where Noah can see her.
"NOAH CHEATED ON YOU!" Caleb yelled and ran to the living room. Sadie eyes started to form small tears as she turned to Noah who was about to cry.
"N-Noah what the hell is he talking a-about?" Sadie asked fearing the worst. Before Noah could speak Wyatt pulled off his scarf. Huge hickeys were lined all over his neck. But the one thing she noticed was that it was exactly the same ones she saw Millie Brown post.

"Are you fucking serious?!" She yelled to Noah.

"Baby I'm SO sorry! Please forgive me! I got drunk!" Noah pleaded as tears fell down his face. Sadie couldnt believe that Noah Schnapp, a goofy softie, had slept and cheated on her with her enemy. Millie Bobby Brown.

"I- No! I cant forgive you!" She yelled, her voice breaking.

"But why? I got drunk and taken advantage of!" Noah continued pleading.

"BECAUSE I CANT LOOK AT YOU WITHOUT SEEING MILLIES TONGUE DOWN YOUR THROAT!" She screamed angrily, tears running down her cheeks.

"Wait MILLIE? as in Millie Bobby brown? How did you know if it was her?" Finn asked looking at Sadie.

  Sadie unlocked her phone and clicked on Millies recent post.

"You wanna t-tell m-me this isnt y-you?" She asked as more tears were spilling down her cheeks. Noah's eyes widened. He stayed silent as Sadie couldnt take it anymore. She went to Noah and started pushing him and crying. She then started slapping him as Teo tried to pull her apart from Noah.

Noah stood there, tears flowing down his cheeks as his girlfriend slapped him multiple times. But what he didnt know was if it was his girlfriend that was slapping him or his ex girlfriend. Sadie then punched him square in the nose. Finn ran over to her and pulled her away as Noah held his nose in pain.

Sadie collapsed in Finns arms and memories of the couple flashed in her eyes. Because this time her ocean eyes were literally ocean eyes. More of a water fall.

"Noah...just leave before you make things worse." Wyatt said pushing Noah out.

"I love you Sadie." Noah said and walked out. This only made Sadie cry even more. Finn stroked her hair and slowly started to wrap his arms around her back and legs. Lifting her up and carrying her bad to his room. She held onto him and kept crying, repeating the question "why?" Over and over again. Finn only carried her to his bed. Once they reached he sat her down.

Her crying quieted down after 10 minutes of Finn hugging her and stroking her hair.

"Please dont ever let me go Curls"

"Never, Annie."

God damn that escalated quickly. Anyways I hoped yall enjoy and make sure to vote and comment. Dont be a silent reader! Love yall. Love the fadie fandom. Love Sadie sink and finn wolfhard♡